Real Grand Daddy Purp From Seed

:rofl::blunt::rofl:

Man can I pick em. ;) lol. (Insert redundant compliments and envy here.) I've run out of ways to verbalize my thoughts on this grow lol.

The ladies are due to be harvested in 3-4 weeks. :) She still has some size to gain.

Thanks for the reps and kind words guys!

Really nice.I admit,I didn't read the entire grow but what I did read was great. :)

Thanks Minus. Glad you found it useful. It has been a long journey to get to this point. I accepted your friends request and thank you for the reps. :)

Thanks for the reps Bassman and Smoke2js!

So I checked trichs on all the ladies tonight and can proudly say I am at 95% cloudy 5% clear. So looks like my estimated harvest date is still on pace. I am amazed that the ladies seem to be keeping up with each other when it comes to trich coloring. I will do my usual harvest at 10-20% amber.

Nice! What do you use to check your trichs with? Probably been asked I'm sorry ill try to find!

I use a Carson Pocket microscope 60-100x. I take sugar leaves from the middle of the plant. You were the first to ask. :)

So I checked on the girls before lights out and am sad to say it looks like there maybe an issue with bud rot on the exile. The upper most part of the main cola has some leaves that are mustard yelloish brown colored. Not sure how as temps have been perfect and humidity has been low. When I have more time to check it tomorrow we will know if I need to remove the bad section and treat the buds.

I think if it is I have caught it early enough. I am shocked though as everything has been in range and I do not spray my plants.

Sorry to hear mate, seen it on the pictures but you said it was the light. Cut it out and dry the rest of the living plant quick. Drop humidity if you can , fill the room with rice or anything that sups moisture out of the air.

I've had it before and once it sets in it can spread really fast. Get it away from the other incase its botrysis which spreads everywhere. Get a fan on the non affect parts to dry it out on the plant but defo remove all the affected and even a bit more close to it. what is you RH?

Back
Top Bottom