Real Grand Daddy Purp From Seed

Hello gang!

Since my other grow is hanging out at the moment I figured I would start the next journal. So my last grow was Royal Haze which was Sativa dominant I figured that I wanted to try my Grand Daddy Purp. So here are the specifics:

What strain is it? Grand Daddy Purp
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? 100% Indica
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Starting from seed
If in Veg... For how long? Waiting to germinate
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor Closet
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Promix
If soil... What size pot? 2 gal.
Size of light? 400w on order MH/HPS and running my other 150w HPS as side light during flower
Is it aircooled? 150w is passive and 400w is though the hood
Temp of Room/cab? Usually 70-82F
RH of Room/cab? Usually 42-55%
PH of media or res? 6.2
Any Pests ? Not yet
How often are you watering? When Dry
Type and strength of ferts used? Blue Planet Nutrients Farmer's Pride 3 part as scheduled

Strain Specifics:

Grand Daddy Purp
100% Indica
Height: 3-5' Indoor
Flower: 8-9 weeks
Yeild: 180-260g/400w

IMG_057012.JPG
IMG_057111.JPG

So there it is. The next grow. Fully powered by Blue Planet Nutrients. :welcome:

Re: Tactical Grow's "Real" Grand Daddy Purp from seed fueled by Blue Planet Nutrients

bought the whole seat but I think all I need is the edge:)

Re: Tactical Grow's "Real" Grand Daddy Purp from seed fueled by Blue Planet Nutrients

bought the whole seat but I think all I need is the edge:)

Welcome aboard Fishy! You are in First Class on this one!

champane please oh and a rare fillete mingon

Ok I have bad eye sight so can I be in a up front seat? If those pictures of PURP are what they are going to look like I will be on the edge also. That is one cool looking girl. :popcorn:

subbed! This is going to be great! Is it feminised?

Ok I have bad eye sight so can I be in a up front seat? If those pictures of PURP are what they are going to look like I will be on the edge also. That is one cool looking girl. :popcorn:

I am hoping to make this girl look like the picture. This is the real deal and not a knock off, so I am anticipating a unique grow and working my ass off. This may be a bumpy ride.

subbed! This is going to be great! Is it feminised?

The real Purps is not available feminized so I will not know until flower. I am praying for a girl.

im planning to get some gdp this year in my annual seed order, im jealous you suck im an immature brat so there neener neener!
yup gdp is a favorite of mine, great nighttime sleep aid, sadly they were not available in seed form last year, but they will be mine oh yes ! they will be mine!!!
you should take lots of clones if you get a girl, and make feminized seed, if you get a male save all his pollen and (maybe keep a clone in veg)store it, till you get a female, and you can use it to make seeds with any of your other girls, i would be happy whether it was a male or female, cuz to me i look at it as "i now have the gdp genetics in my breeding program":thumb:

subbed ..btw

im planning to get some gdp this year in my annual seed order, im jealous you suck im an immature brat so there neener neener!
yup gdp is a favorite of mine, great nighttime sleep aid, sadly they were not available in seed form last year, but they will be mine oh yes ! they will be mine!!!
you should take lots of clones if you get a girl, and make feminized seed, if you get a male save all his pollen and (maybe keep a clone in veg)store it, till you get a female, and you can use it to make seeds with any of your other girls, i would be happy whether it was a male or female, cuz to me i look at it as "i now have the gdp genetics in my breeding program":thumb:

subbed ..btw

If I get a male I will send you the pollen... I am not ready for breeding :) I have one more GDP seed so I am hoping I grabbed the right one and get a girl :)

Welcome aboard!! Glad to have you along for the grow as this baby is fully loaded with Blue Planet Nutrients!

It is great seeing the usual suspects joining in on this grow. It is also nice to have some new faces. I look forward to grow as it will be my second. I have definitely learned a few things on the first but I also did not have many real issues. I expect to have the same experience but know with all of you guys being here I will be fine even when I am sure to get stressed at times. Thanks for coming along.

Quick update: Nutrient change from Farmer's Pride to Elite 3 part, Blue Max and Early Bloomer, as Corey just called and let me know he will be discontinuing new production of the Farmer's Pride for a short time as it takes a lot of time to produce it. That is great customer service if you ask me.

Cant wait to see these buds:):) Good luck mate! Smokemup

Subbed. How many GDP seeds are you popping?

Hello Sky Rocket. Nice to meet you. I only have two and I am only popping one. Limited space dictates this. I am sure you will enjoy this grow. I am really excited for it.

So I am going to try GLR this time around and I am curious if I can do it from seed start? I am hoping so. I read Twelve12's blog on GLR and found it to be quite impressive and well thought out. I can not wait for my BPN order and my 400w set up to arrive. I am already to modify the closet again for this stage of my grow closet improvements. I think it will be neat to see how my 150w hps does as side lighting. Any one try using a HID light as side light before?

Back
Top Bottom