MrMysfyt's 2nd - Budmaster II 1200 GOD LED Colored - Soil - 5'x5' Tent Journal - 2015

Re: MrMysfyt's 2nd - Budmaster II 1200 GOD LED Colored - Soil - 5'x5' Tent Journal -

Whoooaaaa... thanks for the update and pictures, that's a lovely bunch of girls there Darkgrow and slow it may be, but it looks like you're getting the problems ironed out.... that's going to be one full tent! :) My two Blue Dream ladies were lovely plants to grow with thick stems, a great structure and very large buds. They suffered quite badly from Cal-Mag deficiency, which was absent in the last grow, so keep an eye out :)

What does scoring the roots mean/do?
What sativa strains are you growing?

Re: MrMysfyt's 2nd - Budmaster II 1200 GOD LED Colored - Soil - 5'x5' Tent Journal -

Final dry weights with no stems and well trimmed are as follows:

HSO Blue Dream x 2 ladies: 302 g (10.7 Oz)
HSO Purple Trainwreck x 2 ladies: 236 g (8.3 Oz).

Total for all 4 ladies: 538 g (19 Oz)... well chuffed at beating the last grow, particularly considering all the problems and time constraints :)

Congrats on a fine haul my friend :) :)

Thanks L.A... although how on earth you get near my total haul with just one plant is beyond me :)

Final dry weights with no stems and well trimmed are as follows:

HSO Blue Dream x 2 ladies: 302 g (10.7 Oz)
HSO Purple Trainwreck x 2 ladies: 236 g (8.3 Oz).

Total for all 4 ladies: 538 g (19 Oz)... well chuffed at beating the last grow, particularly considering all the problems and time constraints :)

Well done mate, a nice BIG number :goodjob:

I know BD have grown them several times now.
This are still clones from the first from seed and 2 of 4 had more need for cal mag.

With LED you should have an eye on cal mag every time.

And I cut the root ball vertical on every side 1/2" deep to force new rootgrow.
First BD was about 130g this time 80g and I noticed that there was not much more roots than in 1 gal the rest 4gal had no roots in.
I got this out of Doc Bud´s threads.

The sativas are 3 African Buzz and ACE Panama and Zamaldelica.
And I have and Blueberry Domina auto in my veg tent with 2 TGA Jilly Bean, SM Green Crack and MoC Carnival

That are some great numbers by the way. :goodjob:

Very good yield! Over 1lb :thumb: Enjoyed reading this! I have seen very few Budmaster journals, both of your journals have been an excellent read!

Very good yield! Over 1lb :thumb: Enjoyed reading this! I have seen very few Budmaster journals, both of your journals have been an excellent read!

Thank you Fevs... much appreciated feedback :) I'm currently away at the moment and haven't had the opportunity to try either strain for effect....

Thank you Fevs... much appreciated feedback :) I'm currently away at the moment and haven't had the opportunity to try either strain for effect....

Anything in mind for the next grow?

Anything in mind for the next grow?

Sat at the top of the Dolomite mountains in Italy at the moment with a sh!t intermittent internet connection, so not being rude in not replying.... will have a think on the next grow when I return in a week or so :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom