MrMysfyt's First Budmaster II 1200XG LED Critical Kush Soil 5'x5' Tent Journal - 2014

Re: MrMysfyt's First Budmaster II 1200XG LED Critical Kush Soil 5'x5' Tent Journal -

That's a fair point MM. I tend to feel like that towards companies who cannot be bothered to respond.

Some other news on the 'Blue Blood' for you. My Wife much prefers it to the 'Night Queen' she's been having as it doesn't make her cough or burn her tongue as she puts it. Her sleep has been better on it too(she wakes less). I have told her that edibles is probably the way forward for her as the effects are more pronounced. I will give you some more feedback on the BB in a couple of days.

That's fantastic news MF and I'm really glad things appear to be looking up in your quest for suitable meds for your wife. If she's anything like me, just managing to have a decent night's sleep makes me view life completely differently the day after. I don't think people realise just how debilitating insomnia can be at times. I look forward to hearing more feedback and wish you every success :)

What edibles and dose have you tried so far?

Re: MrMysfyt's First Budmaster II 1200XG LED Critical Kush Soil 5'x5' Tent Journal -

Hey Mysfyt:)....i hope your having a great day my friend:)....man that is BS that magical butter has not contacted you back......i have heard a lot of you UK guys complaining about them being out of stock of the 240......and not to contact you back....damn......i hope mine keeps working as i am weary of the warranty side now as well:).....but i do love mine....it works great but i definately can sympathize with you:)......good luck with the crock pot and lecithin buddy:)

Hey Mysfyt:)....i hope your having a great day my friend:)....man that is BS that magical butter has not contacted you back......i have heard a lot of you UK guys complaining about them being out of stock of the 240......and not to contact you back....damn......i hope mine keeps working as i am weary of the warranty side now as well:).....but i do love mine....it works great but i definately can sympathize with you:)......good luck with the crock pot and lecithin buddy:)

The sun is shining, so I'm happy and hope you're having a great day too GD :) Yeah, it's a shame about MagicalButter and their lack of communication, I would love to have one had they just replied to say sorry, but there's a bit of a delay at the moment... there's really no excuse for completely ignoring potential customers. I'll let you know how things go with the manual cannabutter... :)

Hi MM,

I had no idea MBM had such poor customer service. That would be a deal breaker for me too.

For making butter before the MBM I would add 30 grams of top shelf buds or 2 oz of good trim to 1 lb. of butter and 4 quarts of water. Grind up the buds and put all ingredients into a crockpot for 18-24 hours on the low setting. Then strain it all through a few layers of cheese cloth into a large Tupperware container. Put that in the fridge and add it cools the butter will harden on the top leaving the nasty water on the bottom. Just use a butter knife to pull out the butter and scrape the gunk off the bottom of your butter brick.

This is every bit as potent as the MBM butter. But it dose smell and it takes a much longer time to extract the cannabinoids.

Hi MM,

I had no idea MBM had such poor customer service. That would be a deal breaker for me too.

For making butter before the MBM I would add 30 grams of top shelf buds or 2 oz of good trim to 1 lb. of butter and 4 quarts of water. Grind up the buds and put all ingredients into a crockpot for 18-24 hours on the low setting. Then strain it all through a few layers of cheese cloth into a large Tupperware container. Put that in the fridge and add it cools the butter will harden on the top leaving the nasty water on the bottom. Just use a butter knife to pull out the butter and scrape the gunk off the bottom of your butter brick.

This is every bit as potent as the MBM butter. But it dose smell and it takes a much longer time to extract the cannabinoids.

Thanks Doc, I'm now hoping for great things from the next batch and I really appreciate all the handy advice and help with it :)

Are you now ready for blasting your plants with full-GOD light?

Yeah buddy! The last parts are in the mail. So this weekend should be full on GOD. I'm hoping for results like yours. Bring on the buds!

Hi L.A... I can't get hold of Paul (he's prolly sick of me asking dumb questions) but wanted to know how many of those new-fangled LED strips would be needed for vegging in a 5' x 5' tent... any ideas please?

Planted the four new beans on Monday (2 x Blue Dream and 2 x Purple Trainwreck) and they're just starting to break the soil surface today. Hopefully I'll get a new journal started soon, but was wanted some of the new strips to save a bit of money during the longer veg period :)

Thanks very much L.A :).... are the strips sufficient to take the plants all the way through veg on their own, or is it worthwhile switching to the normal lights at some stage?

Honestly this is me just going by gut as only turned the 3 gang on for a bit, but lol. Considering I used to use just cfls for veg, I can say these strips would veg girls very well through the whole term :) they are damn bright being the middle OD osrams! :)

That's all I wanted to know and I value your opinion L.A... thanks :)

New journal is now up and running too :)

Hey Mysfyt:)....How is all going my friend?:)......i have to agree with LA that the strips would be fine for vegging.....i have BML light strips in my flower room that really have impressed me so far and i have been using them for about 6 weeks.....i also use a 12" one in my little cabinet for my Seed project that is growing some solid buds on them.....small but solid:)....and that strips draws about 15 watts from the wall:)........i think LA's and my light uses the same osrams which are top bin either way:)......just thought i would give you another option to look at as i am not sure if there are others that do light strips.....mine were the first i had seen until LA got his a while back:).....anyway.....Happy Daze my friend:)

That's great stuff G.D. and many thanks... it makes much more sense getting one of these for an extended veg period than racking up the electricity bill with a large panel on low settings... should be a cheap summer in the tent when the UK weather warms up a little more :)

Uggg.... don't know if I should thank or thump cannabis at this point in time.... after much success with using it to treat pain, my GP was concerned at its use in conjunction with fetanyl and oxycodone I've been legally prescribed for exactly five years since a neurological illness. Last Monday after finally getting fed up of the side-effects from tapering, I foolishly tipped the remains of the opiates in the bin and put it out for the dustbin men.... followed by a week or sheer hell on earth :( I've not been fit for anything, throwing up, constantly shaking, only 6 hours sleep in 5 days, the list goes on. I thought the withdrawals had peaked yesterday, but today I feel as bad as ever. I've done nothing with my current grow and can't even be bothered to put the four seedlings into bigger pots because I constantly feel so pants.

Anyone got any good suggestions for remedies to hasten withdrawals? Unfortunately cannabis doesn't seem to make it any easier, no matter how much of it I seem to eat :-/

Man Mysfyt...i hate to hear of your suffering my friend and wish i had a magic wand to wave over you....all i can do is send positive vibes your way and see if anybody else has any suggestions......i will link your journal.......wishing you a quick time of getting through this bro......if there is anything i can do then please let me know:circle-of-love:

Thanks G.D., but think it's just a case of riding it out at the moment. Hard lesson learned... if I'd known withdrawal was anywhere near this painful and severe, I wouldn't have ever taken painkillers in the first place... I am really dismayed by the medical profession at this moment in time!

Hey I'm sorry to hear of your suffering buddy, I wish I could help but I don't know of anything to help you. Sending you positive vibes though brother :circle-of-love:

Man Mysfyt...i hate to hear of your suffering my friend and wish i had a magic wand to wave over you....all i can do is send positive vibes your way and see if anybody else has any suggestions......i will link your journal.......wishing you a quick time of getting through this bro......if there is anything i can do then please let me know:circle-of-love:

There is one thing... how about sending your good lady wife across the pond to mop my beaten brow? :)

Hey I'm sorry to hear of your suffering buddy, I wish I could help but I don't know of anything to help you. Sending you positive vibes though brother :circle-of-love:

Thanks skunny... much appreciated :)

Back
Top Bottom