MrMysfyt's First Budmaster II 1200XG LED Critical Kush Soil 5'x5' Tent Journal - 2014

Re: MrMysfyt's First Budmaster II 1200XG LED Critical Kush Soil 5'x5' Tent Journal -

A little extra information for the pain-sufferers. My 70-year old mother has had rheumatoid arthritis with bronchiectasis since her teens and has suffered terribly over the years. The results for her have been even more spectacular, but she is very sensitive to the effects and only needs a small pinch of MJ. She says that in all the years of taking medication, she has never taken anything so effective for sleep and pain in her entire life. In addition, her breathing becomes much easier and more relaxed :)

Re: MrMysfyt's First Budmaster II 1200XG LED Critical Kush Soil 5'x5' Tent Journal -

Awesome news on the meds & a good nights sleep. :)

I'll be watching ch4 later & expect it to be negative, there seems to be a government initiative to put out negative info on the herb

Awesome news on the meds & a good nights sleep. :)

I'll be watching ch4 later & expect it to be negative, there seems to be a government initiative to put out negative info on the herb

If they could have put my ma on the programme and shown the results, it would be legalised tomorrow... I kid you not Skunny, I have never been so shocked at the positive results from a medicine before :)

You never hear the positives in the press though, that's the most annoying thing. You could go to the press about yer ma & the next thing you know, your front door's kicked in.
You're breaking the law growing healthy medicine, tis fookin' crazy :)

Harvest: final weight after five days of drying 492 g (17.35 Oz) and all now bottled into 6 x Kilner jars for curing:

P1000589_Large_.JPG

P1000591_Large_.JPG

P1000592_Large_.JPG

Next project to start soon, happy growing to all at 420 until then :)

Damn man, that is a perfect picture :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Everything looks absolutely delicious, and congrats on all of that bud, a Pound and an Ounce is something to be proud of!

Bravo my friend! A nice haul indeedie :) :)
Also so chuffed your meds are doing such a fine job for you and yours!

As for that crap effort at pushing bad info on the public! What an absolutely ridiculous waste of time! They needed a regular user to get the brain scans, not give a newb to much and get him whiteing in the scanner lol!

Bravo my friend! A nice haul indeedie :) :)
Also so chuffed your meds are doing such a fine job for you and yours!

As for that crap effort at pushing bad info on the public! What an absolutely ridiculous waste of time! They needed a regular user to get the brain scans, not give a newb to much and get him whiteing in the scanner lol!

Thanks all and yes you're right L.A., the last time I visited Amsterdam I watched two burly and obviously experienced blokes using a vaporiser in a coffee shop and had to chuckle as they both ended up ghostly white with all their friends laughing at their obviously stronger-than-normal experience. It's not the way I would choose to be introduced to a new drug, where slow and steady should be the order of the day. It was great to see Prof. Nutt getting the final word in though :)

All yesterday's 'study' has shown that forcing your granddad to smoke weed then locking him in a metal tube will probably distress him…

It was just funny as I was shouting at the TV, pointing out every cock up and bit of misinformation they stated. Drove the missus batty :)

You and a few million others I bet :)

Happy Daze Mysfyt:)....killer harvest bro:).....you rocked it for sure:).....i hope you are having a pleasant evening my friend:)

Many thanks GD... my evenings and nights have just got a lot more pleasant :)

yeah...i just went back and got caught up and awesome news on the cookies bro:)....i am glad they are getting you some much needed rest my friend:).....i am the same way after getting up from eating one.....feeling refreshed and rearing to do something:)....Be well my friend:)

I did notice when I did a second cookie the night after, the effects were not quite as good and I was a bit disappointed, but perhaps I didn't quite get the dose right.

Is this to be expected and have you found this with edibles GD? I'm thinking I will just take them less often to get the desired effects, or maybe alternate with a different strain to avoid any tolerance.

I only eat one when i am in really bad shape:).....i made about 30 cookies in January and have about 6 left....which whenever i have one she does as well:).......but i would try switching strains if you can.....but i have never eaten cookies back to back that i can remember:)lol

Back
Top Bottom