MrMysfyt's 2nd - Budmaster II 1200 GOD LED Colored - Soil - 5'x5' Tent Journal - 2015

Re: MrMysfyt's 2nd - Budmaster II 1200 GOD LED Colored - Soil - 5'x5' Tent Journal -

This will b e a great budland in some weeks. :goodjob:

I like to clean out the undergrowth a bit more but you will adjust this in your next grows.
After the trimming :cheesygrinsmiley:

Re: MrMysfyt's 2nd - Budmaster II 1200 GOD LED Colored - Soil - 5'x5' Tent Journal -

Thanks Darkgrow, your comments are appreciated as always :) .... I was going to defoliate before the end of veg, but now being pushed for time, thought I would leave it until stretch has finished around the three week mark.

I don't only defoli I remove most little shots under the 2/3 rd top node.
Don't like popcorn and suckers.
Still can do a lot after 21 days anything what is to little goes.

My HSO BD day 34
IMG_20150611_225535_-_Kopie.jpg

This are 3 BD and 1 HW Dream Machine in the upper left.

IMG_20150510_014423.jpg

This is what they look like at the flip.
Clones come out of bloom and I did not care enough.
This plants was 3` and I cut back to 1` opened and gave them a week to recover.
Ugly but turns out quite well.

They're almost bald compared to mine... I'm always afraid of cutting too much off, but by the looks of things I can afford to be quite brutal.... wishing you a fantastic harvest :)

Yeh as said very ugly and not trained they where standing in the back and stretched like mad.

Still don't know about HW DM grow is great but I got some problems at the end last grow and this time again.
Last grow is drying atm but samples where nothing to say at best.
Very disappointed last grow was 2 from seed and both yield great.

Hi Doc, it's good to see you loitering in the background... I miss you being more fully active on the forum, but hope all is going well for you and yours, particularly with work... hope you're going to chirp in sometimes, even if you're not actively growing at the moment :)

A nice full tent there MM :goodjob:

I agree about clearing out the undergrowth. You will find it easy once you try it. Just cut out all lower leaves and any arms that will not see the purple sun. Those arms will grow bud that is not worth the effort of trimming and take away resources from the tops.

Your second photo looks like a hospital scan with that border on it :cheesygrinsmiley:.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hi CH, yes this grow is still alive, but personal circumstances have prevented me updating recently. Hopefully things will be back up to speed again with an update later this week :)

PS... I replied to your PM about uploaded pictures. I haven't uploaded anything in the past month, so suspect my account may have been hacked? When were you referring to?

Right, back on track after five weeks off....

The path of growing is sometimes never smooth and this grow is testament to that. There have been multiple problems in flowering:

1. I initially had a problem with one of the carbon filter clips falling off and lowered the Budmaster light by two feet to reach the top of the tent, subsequently forgetting to raise it back up. I hadn't quite realised the power of these lights until two days later when I discovered all the top leaves becoming bleached.

2. After the success of the last grow, I became a bit complacent and hadn't realised just how quickly the cloth Rhizopots sometimes dry out. After a few days away, I came back to the plants looking really bedraggled and gagging for water.

3. I started with what looked to be a cal-mag deficiency, but this was quickly remedied and all isn't totally lost.

Here's a couple of pictures of the four girls:

P1000641_Large_.JPG

The two largest plants are the Blue Dream with signs of bleaching where they were exposed to too much light and later cal-mag deficiency.

P1000642_Large_.JPG

The ladies are now five weeks from switching to 12/12 and have around another four weeks until harvest. I haven't started dropping the night time temperatures just yet, but plan to start from next week to see if I can force colour change in the leaves and buds during the remaining flowering time this time around.

Happy growing to everyone and I'll catch up with some of your journals soon :)

@MedFarmer..... just a gentle reminder that it's now bilberry season and this year is a bumper crop. If you can find any plants in your locality, I promise that you won't be disappointed! Had my first 'mucky-mouth' pie last weekend.... it was fantastic :)

Six weeks into flowering with around another three weeks left before harvest. The niggling problems now seem to have been mostly ironed out, with the ladies drinking loads and putting on weight nicely. The Blue Dream are producing by far the largest and fattest buds, with the Purple Trainwreck being somewhat disappointing in comparison:

P1000643_Large_.JPG

P1000644_Large_.JPG

I'm going to try lowering the night time temperatures this week to see if the plants change colour as promised :)

Yeah I'm a bit disappointed too, although the Blue Dream more than makes up for the poor show. If it's any good, I'm going to try four all Blue Dream ladies next time around, the buds are huge :)

I'm glad to see you back on track MM. We all go through troubling times and sometimes it's easy to forget to care for our girls but you've come through it mate :thumb: I just wish I was there to smell the Blue Dreams as when I run some they smelt gorgeous.

I'm glad to see you back on track MM. We all go through troubling times and sometimes it's easy to forget to care for our girls but you've come through it mate :thumb: I just wish I was there to smell the Blue Dreams as when I run some they smelt gorgeous.

Is it just me.... every plant I've ever grown seems to smell the same? I've never been a discerning with beer or wine either, which is worrying because I've just started fermenting my first ever wine this year... you've probably guessed that it's bilberry :)

Back
Top Bottom