Blue Dream Trainwreck 400w HPS Soil Grow

Looking good man. I hope my Blue Dream and Cole Train, when I run them, look this good.

Hey all, The girls are 5 weeks into flower (36 days) and are looking great! They have really surprised me with the buds they grew! I have just been feeding moab once a week and Im starting to flush in a week. :D Harvest probably 2 weeks after I start to flush. Also I found a way to quick dry mature buds without hurting taste or potency. I tried this method to test a few buds and it worked really well. Its called "Dankmaster's microwave steam dry." I recommend it if you need to test your bud.:roorrip: Anywho, here are some pics!!

Clones- Blue Dream on the right.
IMG_20130326_181939_1_.jpg

Here are the buds I picked and dried via the steam dry
IMG_20130324_133158_1_.jpg

Trainwreck !!!
IMG_20130326_182055_1_.jpg
IMG_20130326_182137_1_.jpg

Blue Dream :D
IMG_20130326_182235_1_.jpg
IMG_20130326_182257_1_.jpg
IMG_20130326_182602_1_.jpg
IMG_20130326_182820_1_.jpg

I think I like Blue Dream better all around because it is fruity as fuck and tastes really good.

Man looking at your pics & I can't wait to start my next batch! I just love watching these plants grow & show their beauty mor & more everyday. I swear when thy start to flower & create those buds it's like you have your own slice of heaven.

I must say your doing a very good job! This community right here is the best I have other hobbies besides this & this is the only place that I know you can come & have conversations without there being any animosity. There's lots of knowledge friends & ways to communicate with people that will help you make your plants better everytime you decide to start a new grow.

I agree ^^ Trikome, for your 3rd grow this is going amazing. I hope to get results like yours as I am on my second grow.! I do have a question. Are you controlling temps/heat with one oscillating fan?

Man, that trainwreck sure looks nice...mine is about 2 weeks in flowering now,when i learn how to post pics,i will show them,hope mine looks as good as yours!

:allgood:Morning fellow growers! Sorry I've been slacking on updates. I will post some pictures later today. My girls are doing great! I've fed them for the last time until harvest. My harvest date is April 14, which is day 56. Im going to leave then popcorn buds still growing to let them fatten up. Thank you all for the kind words and support in here. :D peace out

Hey man, thanks for stopping by! I'm harvesting a little early for a couple reasons.. 1, the early chop is just my preference because it lets the sativa show itself more so than indica. Also with their genetics, they are more developed than I anticipated at this point, about 50 %clear trichs, 40% milky and 10% amber. Final reason is I sampled a bud from each and the medicine blew my mind. The way I dried it was mediocre and quick but didn't affect taste, smell and definitely not potency. Plus, I technically will be going for about 9 weeks because I'm gonna leave the popcorn buds to grow. :D

Cool.
I was wondering 'cause I orderd B-dream, t-wreck, and c-dawg, and am getting s-diesel and trying to figure out if 2-4 under a 400w hps will work in an effort to harvest 4 ladies a month with 3 4oow setups or if 1 setup with 12-16 ladies in a 3'x 8' scrog would be better.
I need to search for some one growin in hydro to see how the root will react to 4" pvc.
:peace:

Cool.
I was wondering 'cause I orderd B-dream, t-wreck, and c-dawg, and am getting s-diesel and trying to figure out if 2-4 under a 400w hps will work in an effort to harvest 4 ladies a month with 3 4oow setups or if 1 setup with 12-16 ladies in a 3'x 8' scrog would be better.
I need to search for some one growin in hydro to see how the root will react to 4" pvc.
:peace:

Is this for an nft application, if it is...I would go for the larger pvc......blow it out!

Back
Top Bottom