GreneLeaf - Soil Blue Dream & Buds - 2011

GreneLeaf

Hope I'm doing this right.

Strain...Blue Dream, Lucy, Sour Diesel and BDF
Soil- Lowes potting soil with perlite added.
Indoor- 230 Watt LED
Room-AC and water cooled (swamp air) for humidity + additional fan
Temps-Room and Cab temps 78-80
water- purified well water... ph 6.5
no bugs..that I can see
nutrients- ultragreen 24-8-16 1/2 strength every other watering.

Week 5
Blue Dream 8-27, born/started clone on 7-17
The 3 on the second shelf:
1-Lucy & 2-Sour Diesel week 2
babies from seeds, sprouted 8-26, week 1

100_17083.jpg

Same Blue Dream- Week 5
under better lighting for it's school picture

100_17114.jpg

Same Blue Dream- Week 5
100_17073.jpg

Same Blue Dream- Week 5
100_17092.jpg

Week 1 for these guys.
1 day old-New hatchlings, BDF, Sour Diesel, Lucy...and 4 more that haven't popped their heads up yet, hopefully these will survive.
just checked...the 4 are popping their head up...I'll add them next week.

100_17101.jpg

Hopefully I'll make it to the end of this journey with bigger and better buds to come.

my ultimate goal is to start cloning a new plant of each strain every 2 months, so I always have plants in bloom. my grow room is panda film and a 6 ft. shelf.

Re: GreneLeaf-Soil Blue Dream & Buds-2011

Great start. I like how one plant gets the whole LED panel to itself, heh. By the way, on this site we censor out the strain L*D. That's hard drug and this site don't want to have anything to do with that. We usually call that strain "Lucy". Looking forward to your grow!

Makes sense....it's been edited, and I thought it was short for Lemon Sour Diesel.
Anyway if anyone see's anything that might be questionable or something that doesn't look right please toss a rock at me..my thumb is more on the brown side than green. I've already over watered even after I was told 100 times that lots a people will over water and I did. I think that's the reason it's kinda droopy.

Not a problem. The best way to see if your plant needs water is to lifting the pot. Do it before watering to get a feel of how it weight when it's low in water, and lift it once more after watering it should feel really heavy. Now, when you're in doubt if you should water or not just do a lift test. If you have an digital weight scale you can put under and you'll see the lost in weight as water being used up. Too much water can cause root rot and other nasties.

Just got a couple a Lemon Haze clones I'll add to the grow.
Damn...seedlings, clones and a teenager...gettin to be like a daycare around here.
I think I'm going hydroponics with the clones. I guess I need to get started on a bigger area.

They look over watered still. But maybe more important, the 5 weeks old plant looks to be recieving too much nutrients. Back off the nutrients for a start.

See if the leaves go back to normal position and shape, the curling is likely due to excess of K. the dropping of the leaves most likely also, besides that, it can still be overwatered.
But the main thing is nutrients in your case i think.

It's only been given nuts once...1/2 strength...I transplanted it from a plastic cup the day before I took the pic...and it's been very wet since...no leaves falling off, Im fairly sure it's water, the last couple a days it's starting to come around...just needed it to dry up a bit...I'm thinkin..which is the problem..too much thinkin.
But thanks for looking. I'll post new pic Sunday.

The Yellow you might be seeing is from the LED lighting system...the green pic (2nd one) is what it looks like under normal light. Those LED put out some funky looking color in pic's.

What hydro system are you going to use?
For soil grow under LED they don't need watering as much as under HID lights since it does not produce a lot of heat. You can water/feed the plants every 4 days would still be fine. If you don't mind asking where you get the LED from?

It's called Water Farm by genhydro in Ca.

I'm seeing 4 to 5 days too...going by that weight.
watered (feed) it a few minuets ago..it was very light and the meter said it was dry.

Got the LED from a guy thats making them out of his garage...I'll take a pic of it with the next weeks pics.

Week 6
Blue Dream 9-4, born/started clone on 7-17
3-views, first pic under the LED light
new clones on the right (see below)

100_17162.jpg

100_17171.jpg

100_17182.jpg

1-Lucy & 2-Sour Diesel week 2
and babies from seeds, sprouted 8-26

3- different views

100_17153.jpg

100_17235.jpg

100_17244.jpg

Week 2 for these guys.
8 days old- BDF, Sour Diesel, Lucy. Adding the 4 that popped their head up just after I posted the original thread.
100_17214.jpg

100_17224.jpg

New Lemon Haze clones. started 8-17
These were given to us 8-31..he said it had a bug problem...but got that taken care of...Lets see how well they come out of it.
2-views

100_17191.jpg

100_17203.jpg

The young ones looking good. Bright future ahead! Keep an eye on the one that had bugs, there may be some eggs somewhere. Hope they are all gone by now. Awesome strains. Looks like the clones are eady to be transplanted. The leafs are starting to turn yellow, sign of low nitrogen in their diet.

All the clones had bugs (some kinda Chlorophyll eating bug)
I wanted to give them a little time to recoup from the bug cleaning, but yea they are ready to go...keeping a real tight eye on them...don't need that spreading.

Week 3 of this journal.

Blue Dream 9-4, born/started clone on 7-17, week 7

100_17303.jpg

100_17291.jpg

1-Lucy & 2-Sour Diesel week 3
and babies from seeds, sprouted 8-26

100_17283.jpg

100_17272.jpg

New Lemon Haze clones. started 8-17, week 4
These were given to us 8-31..he said it had a bug problem...but got that taken care of...Lets see how well they come out of it.
clones were transplanted a few days ago...coming out of the bug infestation...looking much better.

100_17252.jpg

Damn I did something wrong...lost my week 2 pics...what an air head.

I didn't lose them I still have em on my machine but I can't add them back in on the week 2 post where they originally were...my edit time has expired.
I guess I renamed them or sompin...ain't no biggie, my 1st grow journal and it's just a little incomplete, but then again it's my first grow. live n learn aya?

anyway I'd rather lose the pic's than the plants and the clones that had bugs are looking awful good. At least I think they are.

re-post clones:
New Lemon Haze clones. started 8-17
2-views

100_17191.jpg

100_17203.jpg

8 Days later (9-12)

100_17252.jpg

Their looking better everyday,
just transplanted the teens and momma blue dream last night
1-Lucy & 2-Sour Diesel, babies from seeds, sprouted 8-26 , I'll get some pick up in a couple a days.
Everything is looking good.
Thanks for askin...how yer girls doin?

Back
Top Bottom