Type and strength of ferts used?
Advanced

Room - 10 x 10 Mylar Tent
Bucket Size - 1 gallon
Medium - 100% FoxFarm Ocean Forest Soil
Lights - (2) T5 (8 bulb ea)
(4) 600W w/ digital ballast
Nutrients - Advanced, Sensi A&B
Strain(s) - Blue Dream (4), Killa Kush (25), OG Bubba (25)
# of Plants: 54

day1w_1_.jpg

Re: KILLA KUSH & OG BUBBA JOURNAL Grow Journal - 2011

Thank you mate!
So far im loving it, the plants since i started the 24/0 cycle with the T5s and the Nute they got a lot thicker and leaves looking more green and alive!
Im thinking on keeping one more week till Sunday uder 24 than switch to 18/6.

Plants do need their dark time, but looks like yours are doing alright.
You can go 24/0 without any problems. Cannabis does NOT need a dark period to grow. Unlike other plants, its photosynthesis is done completely in the light hours, while some plants do part of the process in the dark hours. Therefore, you really do not need a dark time until flowering. Doing a 24/0 schedule will also reduce vertical growth making your plant more bushy.

Re: KILLA KUSH & OG BUBBA JOURNAL Grow Journal - 2011

Somehow i got 3 MALES showing up in the middle of the garden.
All plants came from female mothers.

Any suggestion? I mean, its already dead.. but any idea of how did it turn into male...

maleg.jpg

Looking good man I've pulled up a seat as well. I like your set up, have you grown with advanced nuits before? Are you planning any Co2 supplementation? Again great set up.

Thank you mate, its my first time with Advanced, i like a lot so far.
I just lost 3 pants that were somehow males and looked down their roots and they were strong and long for the time!!
Theyre exactly 2 weeks and a half old and roots were barely coming out of the cubes. The plants are growing about an inch a day, a few of them 1.5", leaves are green and you can already smell the green.
Also the stock is getting thicker and holding up well the weight so far.

SDBud
  • Sorry to see you're getting males. If they came from the same mothers and you're getting males, it must be stressed activated hermie trait. If you're doing everything right then the only thing I see is the 24/0 light may have triggered it. Keep your eyes on the rest to see if they have balls. I'm running 12-1 (Gas Lantern Routine) and it's saving me lots of cash and providing good health for plants. Triple growth rate in 2 weeks.

Now i got 49 beautiful girls left! :)
Lost 3 being male and 2 didnt root... :(
Theyre all strong and growing fast, few of them grew about 12" in a week, sub branches already developed and around 3" long in the majority.

Reverse Osmose filter added and keeping PH stable at 6.3
Room temperature 71F
Humidity 49%
Light cycle 24/0
Nute: Sensi A & B****

Begins WEEK 4!!! Still thinking if im goinv 6 or 8 weeks vegging.

SDBud
  • Sorry to see you're getting males. If they came from the same mothers and you're getting males, it must be stressed activated hermie trait. If you're doing everything right then the only thing I see is the 24/0 light may have triggered it. Keep your eyes on the rest to see if they have balls. I'm running 12-1 (Gas Lantern Routine) and it's saving me lots of cash and providing good health for plants. Triple growth rate in 2 weeks.

Were all confused on that one, they werent hermies, they were full males, whoever clipped used the wrong plant by mistake is our guess...

Besides that all ladies looking great!! :) keeping 24/0 im loving the results so far
Im posting more pics tomorrow beggining week 4

:welcome:

Marijuana Strain : Killa Kush

Lineage: Bubba Kush x Killa Queen

Classification: Indica-dominant

Growing Environment: Indoor/Outdoor

Flowering Time: 8 - 10 weeks

Yield: Moderate

Medical Uses: Pain relief, migraines, inflammation, nausea, insomnia, depression, anxiety

Cannabissearch.com Buzz Rating: This is an extremely stoney high that starts off with an energetic rush similar to a Sativa or Sativa-dominant strain, but after 5 minutes tapers off to a more intense and relaxed body high. This weed has the capability to put you to sleep but isn’t going to force you into a coma if you have minor stuff to get done. It tastes fruity and piney with that unmistakable Kush flavor on the exhale.

Just as potent and hard-hitting as its name implies, Killa Kush is a magnificent Indica-dominant hybrid that is appreciated for its many medicinal traits. By breeding the illustrious Bubba Kush with Killer Queen, the marijuana world was gifted Killa Kush.

One of the most unique things about Killa Kush is that the quality of her buds is typically equal whether grown indoors or outdoors. The only non-constant is the quantity, which obviously is going to be greater when cultivated outside. She grows of medium height with tight, dense nugs that smell of flowers, fruit, skunk and Kush. Growers can expect a light to moderate yield, chock-full of potency.

Considered by many to be one of the better tasting Kush varieties, this bud offers flavors of pine, dank, skunk, Kush, lemon and spice. Killa Kush is suitable for treating depression/anxiety, chronic pain, insomnia, migraines, arthritis, eating disorders, chemotherapy and many more. If you see this in your town, it’s not the next Charles Manson, but rather a medication that nearly any patient will want to roll a joint out of.

:peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace:

Marijuana Strain: OG BUBBA

Grade: A

Lineage: OG Kush x Bubba Kush

Type: Indica

Nug Description: Great, dense nugs. Hairs on this strain were a very dark orange, almost brown. Medium to high amounts of crystals sprinkled throughout entire nugs.

Odor Description: The odor of OG Bubba Kush carries more of the bubba characteristics. It has a metallic, fresh forest kush scent to it.

Taste: Went down pretty smooth and tasted very fresh. OG Bubba puts a punch in your mouth with the flavors of a huge piney forest.

Buzz: This strain put my mind at ease and set me on my … you know. Droopy and sleepy eyes followed immediately after the first hit. Great strain to try out after a long day of work.

:bravo:

671149941.jpg

1- Plants transplanted to a 5 gallon pot
2- Added a 400HPS light
3- 24/0 schedule changed for 18/6
4- Mad Farmer potassium booster added, 5ml per gallon

Plants are all strongly rooted and around 2.5 feet tall.

Humidity low @ 48%
Temperature @ 70F

Back
Top Bottom