Kushed's 1st Closet Grow - DWC - 400W - 818 HB - Bubba Kush - Crit + Seeds

Kushed

This is my first grow. It's totally legal in my state and I'm staying within my limits. 6 plants. I can technically grow 12 but I don't have a big enough room set up. I'm I'm a closet. I chose DWC because I feel very comfortable working with a system of mostly H2O. I got a blue lab combo meter. I got a 4 bulb t5 fixture and another 2 bulb for side lighting. I'm really starting my fourth week of veg but I'm on the third week nutrient wise. I have a 400w hortilux hps for flower, magnetic ballast. I'm hoping one of these is male as I may cross the bubba kush with something. The other 3 will go into flower and ill take clones right before that. Just looking for a good mother really. I'll keep those clones. Then up my setup as I go to perpetual set-up. I'm running 24/7 to keep the room warm and they seem to like it more.
What strain is it?bubba kush(reg), critical +(fem), 818 headband (og kush x sour diesel/fem) also got goji og(reg) sprout
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Couldnt tell ya
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?veg
If in Veg... For how long? 3 weeks
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro?hydro
Size of light?220w t5 and a 110w t5 on the side
Is it aircooled?no
Temp of Room/cab?60-75
RH of Room/cab? 25-35%
PH of media or res?5.8-5.9
Any Pests ?no
Type and strength of ferts used?ff hydro trio. Ff soluble trio. Full strength so far with no burn.

Re: Kushed's 1st closet grow DWC 400w 818 HB, bubba kush, crit + seeds

Week 3 VEG
1.8 EC
Well water .1 EC
Ph is a little wack as I just did res changes and need more ph down. 6.2-6.4 been running it at 5.8
Res temps - 58F
Haven't done any training, just letting them grow. However I have tucked fan leaves under new growth if possible.
From left to right
Black bucket - c+ or HB, black bucket - bubba kush, silver bucket - c+ or HB, black bucket not pictured - bubba kush.
Bubba kush on the left. Crit + or HB on the right.
image12256.jpg

The same crit + or HB side shot
image21003.jpg

Far left is crit + or HB
image31004.jpg

Root shot of the far left crit + or HB
image41002.jpg

Re-calibrated my combo meter and it was off .2. Ph was way high at 6.5 so I brought it down to 5.9. Has anyone had any experience with side lighting? A family friend told me it would help side growth. Makes sense, how long should I wait till flip? I was thinking 12 days.

Plants are doing fine ph is at 5.9
Ordered the rest of ff line up. Sledgehammer, kangaroots, microbe brew, beastie bloomz, flowers kiss. Already have all the others :) as well as a 6' carbon filter set up, and oscillating fan for the room.

Took 2 clones each from the first 3 plants. Not interested in the furthest to the right(bubba kush). I also put the plants into flower under a 400w hps with a hortilux bulb. Res changes tomorrow. For cloning method I used this video YouTube
No great white but I used clonex, big bloom, and kangaroots

I'm subbed, everything looks so good! I can't wait to see this one finish :)

Me either sphnx and thank you! I just turned off the lights for the first time. The plant that was showing pistols had a lot more poking out after being under the hps. It would be great to get at least 3 females. Clones are looking ok, a couple are bent over which I find odd, anyone know why they'd do that?

Back
Top Bottom