PotChimp's unstable cross grow w/ Bubba Kush

Latest pic. I'll get these in the next unit and in bigger pots in a day or two:

016523.JPG

:peace:

Note: I transferred all 9 plants (and a GDP clone) into a second unit today. This unit has a 250 watt MH/HPS bulb set at 18 on/6 off. I watered them in and as soon as they need it again I'm going to feed (grow formula). As soon as a few more weeks go by (at which point I'll go to 12/12) and I determine sex after, I'll cull the males, put the females in slightly bigger pots, and start bloom feedings (after a watering or 2). I'll try to get some pics up tonight of all 9 plants.

Subbed. Great start PotChimp! :thumb:

Im saying they'll perk back up after a good watering and some light love :morenutes:

Mine we're literally dropped all the way to the point where they crumpled up and looked dead, after a transplant! I believe its because the roots see light?

But after a good watering and light, bout an hour and a half they were coming back strong!

Keep at it! Can't wait to see those beauties mature:yummy::passitleft:
:goodluck:

Yeah they picked up some.....

011840.JPG

The (3) 818 Headband x GDPs are on the left with the (3) GDP x GDPs. The smallest plant is the Pre '98 Bubba Kush S1, behind it is a GDP clone, and the other (2) on the right are the SLH x Blueberry. It's gonna be a few more weeks before 12/12.

No, that was my backup GDP clone. I didn't trim the outer leaves on that one and they died. The main one lived, so that one got culled.

:cheesygrinsmiley: I know you have a closet full of that "thing" somewhere :rofl:

Week 5, Day 2:

0021819.JPG

This 818 Headband mother/Grand Daddy Purple father cross is growing a lot tighter in structure than I thought it would (I like the coloration):

0031749.JPG

And the Super Lemon Haze mother/DJ Short Blueberry father cross (most vigorous grower so far):

0051559.JPG

I hope I don't regret the decision to let these go without topping (I'll use my sulfer evaporator to prevent mold). It's interesting to me that all the phenotypes of all 3 crosses look similar to each other. I'll post pics of the GDPs soon. I'll be feeding them again as soon as the pots are dry enough, too.

Note: I started 12/12 tonight with all of these except the Pre '98 Bubba Kush S1, which I put in with my Charlotte's Web grow (too friggin' small). I also switched the bulb to a 400 watt HPS. I'll feed grow formula once more, water until I see signs of sex, then transplant with a dose of mycos and molasses. More pics soon.

Start that burner... I am pretty sure that is mold in that last shot bottom leaves :yikes:

Start that burner... I am pretty sure that is mold in that last shot bottom leaves :yikes:

Tomorrow it's on the agenda, Buckshot. I've got to do a second run in this unit tonight (Doc Bud gave me the correct times to use one for different applications; it's 6 hours in a row for an existing problem and 2-3 hours in a row for prevention):

0031755.JPG

Thanks for letting me know that the look of those leaves is (or could be) a sign of mold spores. I thought it was because of the moisture that builds up on the lower leaves when I crowd plants in damp conditions. Water staying on leaves or one leaf laying on another makes them rot sometimes. I was going to do a preventative sulfer burn 3 weeks after the first hairs, but an early one would be a good idea. I'll try to get some pics up tonight; they look pretty good so far.

Here they are at 2 days of 12/12:

0011837.JPG

I guess the GDPs look a little in structure like the decent phenotype I have:

0021825.JPG
0031756.JPG

SLH x Blueberry:

0041649.JPG

I don't know if it's true or not, but I've read that if you self a plant 5 times that it's stable. I need some practice at making and using colloidal silver, so if I see anything here worth a rat's a$$ I might give it a try :)

It's too early to say for sure, but using a magnifying glass I'd say most of this grow is out the window. I've got two of the GDP x GDPs that have hairs, but everything else is male from the looks of it. Damn. If this turns out to be the final count, this journal is going to be cancelled and these plants are going to be added to my odds and ends journal. I'll know in a day or two. Grows can't all go well, I guess.....

:(

Rock On Potchimp

Rock On Potchimp

I'm trying to :) Well, I know of ten Charlotte's Web plants that are going to appreciate the new home. I don't know what the excessive male problem I've had with Grand Daddy Purp Genetics and DJ Short Seeds is about, but I'm going to stay away from putting these seeds I have into any serious grows. I've got a few strains I've bought from them both, too. I can also get my next Chemdawg D breeding generation going sooner.

Back
Top Bottom