Mangosnapper's - Cheese - Organic Soil - Indoor - 2014

that's a nice plant. how long did you veg her for? what wattage did you run?

6 weeks of veg...200w cfl
14 weeks of flower ... 400w hps ... and I pulled her with milky trich's , not too too much amber, I really wanted to exploit the cerebral effects... my girlfriend on the initial test smoke...turned into " Rainman "...lmfao!!! sounded just like hoffman in the movie...lol

well the little girl is just about to pop some buds. this time always makes me the most anxious and excited.

Cheese_grow_216.jpg
Cheese_grow_214.jpg
Cheese_grow_213.jpg
Cheese_grow_212.jpg
Cheese_grow_211.jpg
Cheese_grow_210.jpg

nice. what light schedule are you running? she is very branchy which is great.

I was also wondering what light schedule he was using (I bet 12/12 for flower), this little girl is looking nice and bushy! My guess is that he is just keeping the bulbs rather close to the plant (which you need to do for CFL's anyways), that helps the plant stretch less and bush more... Which is what I like to see!

Anyways, very pretty girl and good choice of strain! I love any Cheese, considering I prefer super heavy Indica strains over Sativa strains that makes sense haha, I can guarantee this will give you an awesome smoke and an amazing high! If you're interested in delicious Indica Heavy strains and enjoyed your Hawaiin plant, then you should look into finding some Pineapple Chunk (Pineapple X Cheese X Skunk #1), one of my a time favorite strains to date.

Give your girl some love from the 420magazine community and happy growing!
-Max (MaxYields)

Morning B ... :Namaste:
I have gone from 20 - 4 veg cycle with two (2) 23 watt 1450 lumin
week 4 of veg I then enlisted my 400 watt hps to bring the plant into pre-flower, with a light cycle of 17 - 7 on and off.
week 5 is the same
week 6 ... 100% 400 watt hps 12-12

but I am a firm believer in health over rushing a plant. I won't shock her, overfeed,water conditions etc. etc.
and for this grow, I am going to sit back and watch her.. " as Macloadie once told me," Keep your big mitts off! "

Glad to have you aboard mate!!! :tommy:

I was also wondering what light schedule he was using (I bet 12/12 for flower), this little girl is looking nice and bushy! My guess is that he is just keeping the bulbs rather close to the plant (which you need to do for CFL's anyways), that helps the plant stretch less and bush more... Which is what I like to see!

Anyways, very pretty girl and good choice of strain! I love any Cheese, considering I prefer super heavy Indica strains over Sativa strains that makes sense haha, I can guarantee this will give you an awesome smoke and an amazing high! If you're interested in delicious Indica Heavy strains and enjoyed your Hawaiin plant, then you should look into finding some Pineapple Chunk (Pineapple X Cheese X Skunk #1), one of my a time favorite strains to date.

Give your girl some love from the 420magazine community and happy growing!
-Max (MaxYields)

Good Morning Max :Namaste:

I hope the answer I just posted about the light , answers your question too... :welcome:
hope to watch this lil girl grow into something special... :peace:

Darn it...

I hit the send button, middle of thought..lol

@ Max.. I think I might just have to try some pineapple :high-five: ... I tell you, in all seriousness!!!..it is so great to live in a state where the need for world class cannabis is there and in supply.... I have never enjoyed life as much as I do right now!!! Thank You on this Memorial Day to all the green warriors that have lived and died for the cause.... God Bless You All. :Namaste:

I just use the CFL's for pictures now... however, I will use them for crystal production once needed.

~ just a light loving, fast growing plant ~ Happy Memorial Day :circle-of-love:

Cheese_grow_226.jpg
Cheese_grow_216.jpg
Cheese_grow_225.jpg
Cheese_grow_224.jpg

well it was time to prune for flower... I really love how the lil' girl is staying so healthy. ( sometimes I look like I know what I am doing )

:morenutes::dreamy:

Cheese_grow_240.jpg
Cheese_grow_239.jpg
Cheese_grow_238.jpg
Cheese_grow_237.jpg
Cheese_grow_236.jpg
Cheese_grow_235.jpg
Cheese_grow_233.jpg

I wish my plants grew bushy like this.

Thank You B... I can assure you I am not doing nothing spectacular. " Ec & PH " is the really only things I watch pretty good.

Keep your lights closer to your plants and they will :)

For the plant light height issue, I always keep my CFL's during Veg as close as possible, because there's not that much heat. and for the
flower cycle, I could go lower and max out the BTU's... But 2 feet has always worked well for me.... the main thing I believe is too have such a strong root environment, and the plant will take care of itself...hopefully :thumb:

The " Stretch " phase is almost complete. I am real happy with the width X height ratio. And the knuckle that produced where the pruning was done, almost has a "Supercrop " look to it. I just couldn't be happier, can't wait to bake :bong:

Cheese_grow_249.jpg
Cheese_grow_256.jpg
Cheese_grow_257.jpg
Cheese_grow_258.jpg
Cheese_grow_254.jpg
Cheese_grow_252.jpg

Back
Top Bottom