First Grow!

dran

420 Member
First off I'm new this is my first grow journal. Wish me luck. Figured i'd give it a try.

What strain is it? N/a Bagseed
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? N/a
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? 14
If in Flower stage... For how long? N/a
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Miracle grow Organic mix
If soil... What size pot? 3 gal
Size of light? 770 lumen bulbs, 3 1600 lumen 5000k cfls
Is it aircooled? Small fan
Temp of Room/cab? 75-80
RH of Room/cab? N/a
PH of media or res? N/a
Any Pests ? tiny flies from soil
How often are you watering? every 2-3 days
Type and strength of ferts used? miracle gro box says 24-8-16

Any input helps:ganjamon:

IMG_024910.jpg

IMG_024816.JPG

IMG_024714.jpg

IMG_024516.JPG

Hey there - the plant looks really great so far by the way! I'd say you're looking at most likely a sativa dom strain of some sort by the narrowness of the leaves that early in the game. I've heard some horror stories about the Miracle Grow nutes, and especially since your soil is also a Mirable grow mix, be careful not to burn her! Since it looks to be sativa dom, she's going to double or triple in size when you start to flower - so you may want to start tieing her down a bit to encourage things to 'bush up' a bit. Bring the top down to the same level as the developing nodes so they get more energy.. You may also want to top the plant....just my 2 cents - good luck!!

Dayzt- Thank you! I will be keeping a very careful eye with the mircale gro. I am also going to try tying her down tonight then more progress pics will be up soon!:thanks:

You may want to get some organic nutes from one of our sponsors before you get ready to harvest because that m-grow will give your final product a bad flavor and harshness.

M-grow is notorious for that.

I'm sure one of the grow mods can elaborate on this.

Plants look great despite the m-grow nutes though.

420 Warrior- Thank you for the input, yes I am going to try finding organic nutrients being it is very hard to find organics where I am located.

Here are some updated pictures!
grow112.jpg

grow216.jpg

Grow44.jpg
:thumb:

I like the training you're doing, I've done that myself and got all my side shoots turned into almost little individual plants right off the stalk of one main plant.

Cool job my friend.

As far as getting nutes, go to Walmart or almost any large chain corner store, buy a prepaid credit card and order them online unless you already have a credit card...then your golden.

Same thing for seeds, lighting or anything else...cool?

I forgot, how old are your plants and how did you tie them down? I am thinking I need to do the same to mine.....

I forgot, how old are your plants and how did you tie them down? I am thinking I need to do the same to mine.....

I'm going to say close to 3 1/2 weeks, and just used string and tied it to a thumb tack in the side of the planter. gl with your plant as well!:peace:

Still looking good! You may want to anchor your stem from the opposite side of your tie-down in order to take some of the stress off the lower section of the plant. Once the lower ones catch-up, you can even continue to tie-down more of them to really get it to bush out. Great job!

:welldone:

Still looking good! You may want to anchor your stem from the opposite side of your tie-down in order to take some of the stress off the lower section of the plant. Once the lower ones catch-up, you can even continue to tie-down more of them to really get it to bush out. Great job!

:welldone:

Thanks man, well there was a slight incident today, while trying to tie the other branch down the man stem slightly began to break. Now I think it will be ok because I caught the break early. On a bad note I will no longer be doing the lst due to that break in main stem. :thedoubletake:

Yeah, LST usually needs to be started a bit earlier than that. The break in the stem will actually end up being a good thing though... it will heal itself and be a stronger plant because of it! Good luck!

Sorry to hear about the break in your plant. That happened to me in my first grow. That is why I asked when was a good time to start lst. With mine it was a clean break, tried making a splint but that didn't work. I just hope I don't do it again with this grow. But your ladies are still looking good.

Back
Top Bottom