One Pollen Shakin' PotChimp!

Since the GDP seeds I bought were f1 and I crossed them once (f2) to get these, then these should be f3 seeds resulting from this. This is only a 125 watt CFL the mother is under, and it's growing to the backside of the light. Here's the next GDP x GDP mother:

0012240.JPG

I think I picked a good 818 Headband x GDP to repollinate towards a more GDP dominant hybrid (if I decide to go further with that too):

0022200.JPG

I thinks them there's us some seeds, Uncle Jed! :thumb:

The GDP mother I picked looks a lot like this sister of hers:

0061644.JPG

which sucks, so if I can get this plant to reveg:

0051856.JPG

I'll do a father grow for the GDP f3 generation and use the reveg for a mother. I guess that would make the following generation f3 again, but I'd rather go one more than go in an off direction.
I like all the SLH x Blueberry phenos:

0012241.JPG
0022201.JPG
0032105.JPG

But I still don't like most of these 818GDP phenos:

0041974.JPG

Glad I dusted one with GDP pollen again to get that cross looking better. :)

I fed all of these Iguana Juice Bloom last night, with some CaMg+. It may be the last few feedings for the GDPs.

In 2 weeks both GDP x GDPs and both 818 Headband x GDPs should be out of there, but I expect (hope) that the last 3 SLH x Blueberry are going to go another 3 weeks or more. I'm putting everything I have with thin leaves in that unit then (Ak47s too). I need to get my Thai Stick grow going..... :)

the afgooey I have shows a 8 week bloom time but I dunno bout that
its on week 7 and I have yet to see it fatten up I think im gonna end up running it close to 9

I only flush 4-7 days in hydro 74 days yeech damn that's gonna screw with my program
well we will see ill check just at the start of week 9 how much longer ill let it go

I usually just water the last 10 days instead of flushing. I've read before that if you use organic nutes it isn't necessary. I'll flush the FF grow I have some, even though I use their flush product. Hairs are browning on both GDP x GDPs and both 818GDPs, so I'm watching.

Back
Top Bottom