PotChimp's unstable cross grow w/ Bubba Kush

Sorry about the poor pic quality, but I think you should be able to see well enough to agree with me :(

Super Lemon Haze x DJ Short's Blueberry #1:

0051567.JPG

Super Lemon Haze x DJ Short's Blueberry #2:

0041651.JPG

Super Lemon Haze x DJ Short's Blueberry #3:

0031758.JPG

818 Headband x Grand Daddy Purple #1:

0021829.JPG

Grand Daddy Purple x Grand Daddy Purple #1:

0011841.JPG

The 3 Blueberry crosses bring back memories of the initial DJ Short's Blueberry grow I did. All 3 reg seeds turned out male. This cross happened bacause I didn't want that money to be a total waste. Turned out a double waste of cash what a drag. :(
I'm saving the last 818 x GDP out of desperation, but it's only a day or two more before it shows and I've seen enough not to be optimistic. One of the GDPs looks funny too. If both remaining plants are female (I know all 3 won't be) I'll be crowding them into another grow and putting pics of them up in my odds and ends grow.
I'll be moving this to the abandoned journals guys; sorry to everyone that was interested in how they would be that it didn't work out better.

:peace:

none of the parents are stable :)

This should be on my tombstone. :)

Damn my man, I just found this journal and was all warm and fuzzy til I saw all those dude pics. Im sorry for ya PotChimp.

This should be on my tombstone. :)

Damn my man, I just found this journal and was all warm and fuzzy til I saw all those dude pics. Im sorry for ya PotChimp.

In a way I'm better off. My Charlotte's Web grow is chomping at the bit to get under a good light and start flowering. And I'm having second thoughts on putting an end to a Free Tibet plant I've been cloning for a long time; I need the room. I was kind of looking forward to seeing and smoking a few of them, though. Thanks, Spimp.

Back
Top Bottom