Blue Dream Trainwreck 400w HPS Soil Grow

Trikome

Hey guys! Im new here and Im starting my 1st grow journal today. My 3rd grow ever. The first was a faliure and the second was a little better. I recieved 2 fem seeds from HSO... Blue Dream and Trainwreck. I just put the seeds in the soil yesterday (1/2/13) and im hoping to have great success!

Lights: 2 80 watt floros for veg. 1 400 watt HPS for flower.
Medium: Fox Farm Happy Frog
Nutes: Liquid Bloom, Bat guano, big bloom
Strains: Blue Dream and Trainwreck
Both are Hybrids Blue Dream is 80% Sativa 20% Indica and Trainwreck is Sativa dominant
2nd day of veg right now
I water every 2 days or when the soil is dry.
I keep the pH in the 6.3-6.7 range
I germed the seeds via paper towel method 3 days ago and planted them yesterday. They havent sprouted yet, but ill post pics as soon as they do!

I am ordering up some Blue Dream and Blue Venom so I am curious as to how this goes.... I am subbed. :)

They were just slow @ the first few weeks but when they took off they grew well. They clone really nice too :D and thanks :thumb: This is like 70 days
IMG_007933.JPG

IMG_062217.JPG
10_5_12_001.JPG
bluecronic2012.JPG
my profile pic is a cross i did of blue dream and skunk#1/chronic
i call it blue cronic. all my l.a. smokers call it green crack.
train wreck is a killer old school strain one of the first super strains. lots of grerat traits . desease resistant. mold fungus and bacteria resistant. long ass high and real head banger.long veg and 14week flowering.[thats what it will max out at.]
back in my day when i first smoked it we all called it dog patch[couch loc today]lmfao.
keep the train wreck alive and cross breed it. it carries dominant traits for mold and desease resistance.
also can help ya cut 3 days off germing. soak in water over night few drops of bleach. when seeds sink 24 to 36 hrs[they crack open]. then plant them.soil temp at around 78 to 80dgf. they will pop out in 2 to 3 days 4 at max. will cut 1 to 2 weeks off your grows.
also let seeds get dryer when buying freash. about 2 to 3 months. freash seeds have lower germ rates then when 2 to 3 months old.

you will have fun with the dream and the wreak. they really pretty stuff to do. just wait for it. sativas like long time. like tantric/tantra.
make love to thoose girls slow. lmao. all thoose buds you see in the picture. ONE PLANT.:)

Back
Top Bottom