PiperPete's Trainwreck Soil Grow

piperpete

I happened upon some Trainwreck recently, my first time. One of my issues is sleeping at night. If I don't do anything, I sleep for maybe 1-2 hours. If I smoke pot, I sleep for maybe 4-6 hours. When I smoke Trainwreck, I sleep for 8 hours. Not really sure why, but its nice! I knew I had to grow it the first time I smoked it.

Here are the general parameters of the grow:

- Number of grows under my belt: 0 (currently have 1 in Flower).

- Seeds
○ 3x Trainwreck (I have 10 seeds, but space in the tents for 3 plants).
○ Ordered from Herbie's on 3/1/2014, received on 3/9/2015.

- Soil
○ 100% Roots Organics.

- Water
○ RO water.

- Nutes
○ General Organics.
○ Every other watering at the most.
○ Currently adding .5ml of pH down to get water to a pH of 6.5.

- Grow Pots
○ Germination: Paper towel, in a zip lock bag, in a dark room temperature spot.
○ Seedling: 4" shallow square pot
○ Flower: 3 gallon round pot.

- Grow Room
○ Tent, 4x2 for germination/seedling/vegetation.
○ Tent 4x3 for Flower.
○ Tents are locked in a 10' x 6' room.

- Lighting
○ 2x T5 Stick CFLs for germination and seedling.
○ 4 Tube, 4 Foot Fluorescent for Vegetation.
○ 600 Watt HPS for Flowering.
○ Going with 24/7 light for Veg under Fluorescents.
○ Planning to go 12/12 for flower under HPS.

- Environmental
○ One 1500 Watt fan blown space heater in each tent.
○ Vicks Brand Warm Steam Humidifier in each tent.
○ Vicks Brand Cool Mist Humidifier in each tent.
○ 2x 6" ActiveAir Fan in each room.

- Current Operating Environment
- Veg: 75F - 76F, 55-60% rH.
- Flower: 75F-76.5F, 45-50% rH.

Hopefully, this should get it done. I'll be getting those seeds germinated shortly!

Of course I get everything ready after work today, and my wife walks up and says, "I hope you're not starting another batch in there."

You see, the room where my two tents are currently located also has our two hot water heaters in it. My wife is afraid that they will break, and then I'll have to empty the room out, and that I'll cry and bitch about it excessively. Of course she is spot on.

So, I'm going to need to locate another space. I have the perfect sport in mind. Sorry, I need to take a detour before I get on with the grow. Won't take long.....

Space identified! I'll be making a run to the Home Depot, should take me a couple days to get it built, and the tents and all moved over.

IMG_21217.JPG

Here are pics so far.

First two are pics of the Ice strain that I will be cloning (hopefully). The third is a pic of the clone king. I set it up and started it, because I want to let it run for a while, and then check the water temp. I've read that water above 80F will kill the clones, so I am shooting for 70-75F. I just started it, so I'll let it run for 24 hours then check the water temp.

IMG_21257 - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

Back
Top Bottom