Blue Dream Trainwreck 400w HPS Soil Grow

if ya want just 1 huge cola on sativas growing indoor. just 12/12 from seed all the way. they streach and still get tall and fat. i have gotten 1/4 lb buds on average.and more grams per cubic feet of space. no trimming or pruning at all. i am going to show that at the next grow. need lots of seed for pure 12/12 from seed grow. dry seed to harvest. 12/12 all the way.will be doing it from the seed i get with the a.b.c.grow.

what is max height to light in your flower tent. then what is soil top to that max height. cut that in half and flower then. bottom 3rd of plant will end up bare. the rest will be loaded. that should be max height if usein good light at optimum distances.

half the grow area for sativas. good rule of thum. just under that for blue dream sativa 1/2 of that for blue dream indicas.
there are 2 blue dreams out there. lmao. trainwreak is sativa dominant. treat it like a pure sativa unless pheno shows short plant then grow like it is indica sativa hybred. medium plant.

Pic update! I know i said i will update on Saturday but They both sprouted and grew very nicely just over night!
Day 3 of veg
IMG_20130107_155814.jpg

also make a vinager spray . the train wreck will be ok but the blue dream has issues with molds. that medium your useing has spores in it. it is suposed to be sterilized with microbes added. one moist spray on the soil should kill the spores. wont hurt the plants i use it all the time.

put a 1/2 inch [vinegar] in bottom of 16 or 20 oz sprayer . fill the rest with water. white vinegar is best and cheep. thats all. use as needed.

Looking like a great start. :)

Pic update!! Ive decided to update pics every Friday instead of Saturday.... anyway, these ladies had one hell of a growth spurt! They are halfway done with their veg period and I will be starting LST and topping most likely next week. I will also be chopping my mature hermie in 1 week. I will post pics before and after harvest :D
For now, enjoy these pics.:cheer:

Trainwreck
IMG_20130125_164709.jpg

Blue Dream
IMG_20130125_164716.jpg

Both
IMG_20130125_164722.jpg

do your transplant first. then wait for good root structure around 1 month to 5 weeks old then do your trim , lst ect. and use the trim for clones if ya top them.

Back
Top Bottom