Trikome's - HSO Blue Dream - Organic - Kind Soil - Scrog - 2017

Trikome

Hello everyone! It's been a few years since I have posted on here, and I miss it dearly.

I have done lots of research and experimenting over this time. I am ready to share with everyone what I have learned.

I am no expert by any means, but this KIND SOIL I have just learned about is very promising, and I firmly believe it is the future of Organic growing.

The creators of this 'HOT SOIL' have proclaimed that as long as you use this soil as instructed, you will never have to use nutrients again. WATER ONLY! What a concept!

I am very excited to see how this grow turns out!!:circle-of-love: Now, here is my setup!

Lights: I'm running three sixty-watt CFLs for early veg. 400W MH for late veg, and 400W HPS for flower.

Fans: 6 inch 240cfm inline exhaust fan into a carbon scrubber. A simple desk fan I bought at Target for circulation.

Medium: Fox Farm Happy Frog with Kind Soil

Pots: Solo cups for early veg, 5 gallon Root Trapper II for late veg and flower.

Tent: 36x20x63 inch reflective mylar grow tent.

Strain: (Feminized) Blue Dream by Humboldt Seed Company. This hybrid is 80% Sativa and 20% Indica. It is a beautiful cross between Blueberry and Super Silver Haze. I have had experience with this strain, and it is easily one of my favorites. It is a very good candidate for Screen of Green as well!!

I germinated her NYE (Saturday, 12/31/16)

She started sporting that promising little tail today, and is now residing in a 16oz solo cup which contains a 1/4 cup of Kind Soil at the bottom, and the rest Happy Frog.

She is currently on a heating mat accompanied by a humidity dome. Temps at 79 degrees Fahrenheit, and humidity at 30RH.

I hope to see everyone take a gander at this run, I have a pretty good feeling about it!!

Until next time my friends.. :thumb: Ill see you around!!

The tent
20170103_230759.jpg

The current Status
20170103_231155.jpg

My ingenious way of checking moisture and root growth (Courtesy of Kind Soil Seed Starting Tips)
20170103_231258.jpg

Hey guys, quick update!

The girl sprouted yesterday (1/4/17) Only one day after I planted her!

Looks like we're off to a great start :thumb:

Now, enjoy some pics!

The little Blue Dream seedling
20170105_104512.jpg

Temp and Humidity status. The RH is 44% with the humidity dome on, I just removed it for a photo.

I also invested in a thermometer for my heating pad to have more control. Should arrive in the mail by this weekend.
20170105_104629.jpg

:grinjoint: Have a nice day everyone!

If you're all about the organic growing, I would highly recommend looking into a High Brix Kit by Doc Bud. It seems to be the go to, trump all, method to growing amazing organic plants.
Nismo has journal with some Brix chix if I'm not mistaken.

Sent from my Pixel using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If you're all about the organic growing, I would highly recommend looking into a High Brix Kit by Doc Bud. It seems to be the go to, trump all, method to growing amazing organic plants.
Nismo has journal with some Brix chix if I'm not mistaken.

Sent from my Pixel using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Yup. We are all high brix, 11 in total currently, and it is the way to go. You don't feed the plant. You feed the soil. The instructions are super easy to follow and doc bud has a large following on here so assistance is very easy to come by if you run into issues. :thumb:

UPDATE!!

The girl is now 2 days old from seed. I have the CFLs on an 18/6 light cycle, humidity at 44%, temps at a steady 81.

I'd like to get the temps at about 75-78 with the heating pad thermostat.

Here she is since about 27 hours ago
20170106_123722.jpg

I have only watered once since she broke the soil. It is still pretty moist as you can see, no need for water for at least 24 hours i'd say.
20170106_123803.jpg

Take care friends :thanks:

We are closing in on one week old for the girl. She's currently six days old.:cheer:

Temps and humidity are consistent, helping this girl thrive. I have watered only twice, 2 fluid ounces per each watering.

Here is the girl, getting her wings quickly!
20170110_124740.jpg

Soil still has plenty of moisture. You can see the roots already rapidly growing.
20170110_125033.jpg

Toke on friends and take care :surf:;)

Back
Top Bottom