HealingKronic's 6 OG Kush X Purps & 6 Purple Urkle Soil Grow 2000 Watts

update!

so before this thread ends up in the abandoned section how about an update!?

DAY 43 FLOWER

almost done and these girls are gorgeous!

100_3532.JPG

100_3529.JPG

100_3528.JPG

100_3527.JPG

100_3530.JPG

100_3533.JPG

harvest pics to follow! :yahoo:

Welcome back my friend. Those plants look amazing. I going to have to start calling you Captain Green Thumb. Very nice job. + rep

ha thanks sonzor and papa green! these girl are sure purdy but they are low yielders which i am having a hard time getting used to. not seeing big fat colas is tough but i think these girls will make up for it with quality!

Wow HK those ladies are beautiful. and quality is always better than quantity. hence the reason we're all here and not on schwagg.com. congrats on the job too!

veryyyy, very nice pics and plants, and "sometimes its just hard to write on a moving planet." enjoy, and hope the job is going well...:bravo::bravo:

lol very nice lavendar, hey blackbeast good point! unfortunately im not too concerned with quality this round as i am laying off the smoke till i see if i can get into the army. im waiting to see if a previous marijuana related arrest when i was 16 will keep me from enlisting. hope not i really want to join!

lol very nice lavendar, hey blackbeast good point! unfortunately im not too concerned with quality this round as i am laying off the smoke till i see if i can get into the army. im waiting to see if a previous marijuana related arrest when i was 16 will keep me from enlisting. hope not i really want to join!

if its what you want...go for it....my grandson got in army with drug record...i come from a marine military family....so understand your wishes....keep your head down and watch everything....best wishes and be safe whatever you do.....lavendar

HK, lookin good. Yea it sucks growin low yeilding strains. I ran into that with Deep Chunk x Strawberry Cough. I think u saw that grow. I ended up with a little over a LB, under a 600W and a 400W HPS. Quality was decent but not optimal on that run. I have had great results with the strain before though. Its just a personal decision. "Do I want alotta bud?" or "Do I want that SHIT!!!?" U know? Good luck with that military thing too. bro.

hey BWC yeah its like the struggle between good and evil isnt it? good shit or good weight? haha well if i wasnt trying to just pay the bills quality over quantity but it just aint like that right now. thanks for the support!

thanks lavendar. how long ago did he join? because the recruiter said this just started about a year ago

about a yr, yr and a half....finished scout training....going to afghanistan...he thinks....who knows for sure? so that sounds about right....they did drug test him more tho...but he ended up in trouble for drinking underage...so now thats in the air...lavendar

I bet the army will take you. You will just be limited to job choices. Nothing with a security clearance I would think. Gosh if they did not take anyone who has smoked MJ there would not be an army.. Good luck

I bet the army will take you. You will just be limited to job choices. Nothing with a security clearance I would think. Gosh if they did not take anyone who has smoked MJ there would not be an army.. Good luck

Hey bro if you were 16 that is your jouvenile report wich now doesnt exsist unless you are trying to work with nukes or cia or really high clearance shit.Dont say anything about it and you will never hear anything about it.IMHO

well it turns out that i cannot join because of my previous drug charge... they ran a backround check and it came back. i did have it expunged from my record but this is the federal government and expunged dont mean shit to them!

anyways quick update with 1 week left:

100_3552.JPG

100_3551.JPG

That suck, but maybe a blessing disguise, did you really want to give away your freedom for the next 4 years. Anyway you have a real talent for growing some nice plants... Good luck to you....

Hello HK! Wow man you sure grow'em good! Sorry to hear about the Army enlistment falling through. I don't understand why that would have made a difference? Does this mean your still out of work? Whatever my friend you've got 'other skills' that are tops in my opinion. :peace:

hey wood, yeah i havent started that job i got yet at a big brand name hardware store. its been a month but they assure me they want me for the job they just have stuff to sort out but whatever my dad gave me plenty to do he own his own construction business and had been busy lately so that is good.

the girls look pretty dont they? unfortunately until i have cash to cover electric bills this will be the last round for a while. good to hear from you. harvest on the 15th!

Back
Top Bottom