WOW! this shit is purple!

6302.JPG

7256.JPG

5349.JPG

4453.JPG

3596.JPG

2707.JPG

11030.JPG

Holy Cow!!!!!!!!!! Those things look good enough to eat... Amazing job. Would rep you but as usual I cant. The thought was their...

Amazing looking sh*t my friend! Looks like candy jars and a grape flavored candy in the middle! LOL Great job HK, I'm sure you'll be back on your feet again in no time and be growing more stuff. Don't be a stranger though, come and visit the rest of us! :Rasta: :smokin: :popcorn::):smokin:

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice haul......... Maybe their is a nursery looking for someone with a green thumb....

Holy sh#t Bro That is some purple purple if i ever seen purple.great job + reps if I can brother.So any idea on final weight yet?And if you need some help smokin that hit me up.lol:thumb: Great job awsome for sure:cheer:

ok everybody i have the final weight:

OG PURPS: 12.5 ounces

PURPLE ERKLE
: 10.5 ounces

total 23oz or just under a pound and a half! very happy about this weight!

heres a few more shots of the dry product:

PURPLE ERKLE:

p46.JPG

p311.JPG

p217.JPG

p120.JPG

OG KUSH X PURPS:

og22.JPG

og13.JPG

ok everybody i have the final weight:

OG PURPS: 12.5 ounces

PURPLE ERKLE
: 10.5 ounces

total 23oz or just under a pound and a half! very happy about this weight!

heres a few more shots of the dry product:

PURPLE ERKLE:

p46.JPG

p311.JPG

p217.JPG

p120.JPG

OG KUSH X PURPS:

og22.JPG

og13.JPG

LAWD HK, enter NOTM contest with them Purple Erkle Looking crazy. Great results just stunning:yummy::goodjob: Have you had a chance to test the smoke yet??? Which is more potent?

well, i got to rep you...how wonderful....that is great....you should be so proud....and holding off, well, proud of you for that too, just a shame we have to....beautiful buds and you will be welll stocked until you're on your feet....best to you...lavendar:thumb:

Not sure you are going to have any problem with nug of the month, that thing is amazing... Great job all around..

Back
Top Bottom