Re: cburns dwc to ebb and flow trying agian

when will she get roots
this waitting is to long
i cant take it
this is the 2100 century damn it
we went to the moon
we grow with leds
we cloned dolly
why the hell cant we speed up pot growth?

Re: cburns dwc to ebb and flow trying agian

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
still no roots and a couple look sleepy

Re: Cburns DWC to Ebb and Flow - Trying Agian

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy there noit rooting
my babbies
please some one take this vision from my sight
DSCI00321.JPG
DSCI00301.JPG
DSCI00292.JPG
DSCI00271.JPG

Hey Cburns. My condolences on the loss of your girls :(

But in all honesty, all is not lost. This run only lasted a little bit, so it's not like you're out a whole lot of time or money. Let's talk about your next run.

That setup, unfortunately, is not a cloner. You don't have ways of precisely monitoring and controlling temperatures, moisture levels, and so on. I think your bubbler would be an awesome way to start rooted clones - probably have some fast growth. But until you get roots, you need to baby the clones.

Start off with an EZ-Cloner, if you have the money. Everyone knows that they do what they do well. If you don't want to break the bank, create it from scratch. Or take the really cheap approach: propagation trays, humidity domes and peat pellets. I ended up buying rockwool (you can read the techniques I'm using right now on my journal), but I'd use the pellets if I had done enough research before going to the store.

If you take the tray/dome/rockwool or pellet approach, then you can just copy what you're seeing everyone else on this site doing. They have consistent 80-100% success rates. A few weeks in the humidity dome, and you can transplant into that bubbler you have. Or better yet, use the knowledge you have from making that bubbler, and make 10 5 gallon bucket bubblers. You'd be set :)

Just don't get frustrated. You know you were trying something different when you tried rooting clones in a DWC/ebb and flow contraption. Stick to the basics so you can master them, then trailblaze :)

Best of luck!

OK been a minute got lazy :lot-o-toke:
started seeds from a misty father and a bag seed plant that showed promise and they are the bigger ones
if you look at the buckets you can see jg witch is the mommy budding and m1 which is the best female misty i got out of 10 seeds.
and the big ones are babbys of jg and a misty male that i left in this first batch to get some seeds for fall outdoors

any questions ask

any one with good working knowledge with gh 3 part please advise:peacetwo:

- 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

High cburns135

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too!
:cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom