Smiling Garden's - 1800W - 11 Strains - Ebb & Grow/DWC

Re: Smiling Garden's - 1800W, 11 Strains, Ebb and Grow/DWC

Yes -- good luck with your goal Smiling. They looked good last pics - your carbon filter is disappearing into the jungle. :)

Well, the carbon filter is long gone now. Wish i could get some pictures. I have been working long hours and barely have time to see them in the light. But the plants are getting nugged out. I will get pics up soon enough.

well, i just got back from vacation and i had a friend looking after my babies. A few things got messed up and they had CO2 deficiency as well as nutrient burn.

Regardless, the plants are massive! i have been pulling off a lot of the leaves to try and let the light penetrate. I also just cut down the sour cream because it was really skiny and weak and getting over grown anyways. Also the soil plants in the pics are going some where, haven't quite decided but they can't be in the room any more.

here they are...
front and center is the gap where i pulled up the week sour cream.
IMG_015012.JPG

just pulled these soil plants out of the room
IMG_01649.JPG

IMG_015714.JPG

The white widow got massive.
IMG_01559.JPG

IMG_015310.JPG

blue widow looing so good, can't wait to bring out the color in her
IMG_01528.JPG

IMG_014912.JPG

Ill get them looking realy nice for the next update. I have all my parameters back in check.
EC 2.2
ph - 5.8
ppm back to 1500
RH%- 35% to avoid my mold nemasis

looking good

Here is my new KAOS i just picked up.
30" double nine tree perc
IMG_017011.JPG

IMG_016612.JPG

IMG_016513.JPG

It says KAOS at the top in silver but it is hard to get a picture of it.

If that is new, you smoke A LOT of weed my friend! :thedoubletake: :hookah:

Assume you got it used ... sweet pickup. Would have loved to have such a fine piece of glass. :high-five:

well, i just got back from vacation and i had a friend looking after my babies. A few things got messed up and they had CO2 deficiency as well as nutrient burn.

Regardless, the plants are massive! i have been pulling off a lot of the leaves to try and let the light penetrate. I also just cut down the sour cream because it was really skiny and weak and getting over grown anyways. Also the soil plants in the pics are going some where, haven't quite decided but they can't be in the room any more.

here they are...
front and center is the gap where i pulled up the week sour cream.
IMG_015012.JPG

just pulled these soil plants out of the room
IMG_01649.JPG

IMG_015714.JPG

The white widow got massive.
IMG_01559.JPG

IMG_015310.JPG

blue widow looing so good, can't wait to bring out the color in her
IMG_01528.JPG

IMG_014912.JPG

Ill get them looking realy nice for the next update. I have all my parameters back in check.
EC 2.2
ph - 5.8
ppm back to 1500
RH%- 35% to avoid my mold nemasis

looking good

With the cramped quarters and CO2 injections, I would recommend having less plants in the future. Assuming there is enough space for the roots, just a few plants could fill that room I'd bet.

Well I do smoke a ton of weed my friend. The bong was purchased in a shop brand new a little over a week ago.

Yeah i didn't really mean to let them get so big, they got messed up going into flower and got an extra few weeks of veg. But i pulled out one of them, and the others seem to fill out the rest of the space nicely.

The one time I used DM Reverse, I had a hermie. :yikes: Just wasn't convinced that this product makes a big difference. I used it exactly as suggested, and the plants seemed no worse for getting it, but I got my only hermie after using the Reverse as a preventative. FWIW. I'm sure it would have happened anyway, but the reverse didn't seem to do anything to prevent it.

You do have a nice jungle going there! :thumb:

yeah my jungle is having some problems. A few bouts of stress on the plants has screwed them up a bit. It looks like a lot of the plants are getting little seed sacks even though i have yet to find any male flowers. I really hope the reverse works, i heard it is good. Supposedly it encourages the natural production of the plant, if it was a female turned hermie from stress it should work. If it is a hermie from genetics, the reverse will only encourage these traits further.

ill let you know how it works for me, should get here tomorrow.
they are still growing huge and i will get picks soon.

Ill get some pictures soon, but i guess i will just grow them out and hope for the best.
definitely some seeds forming all over a lot of them and i found the first little male flower on one of them. I hope the reverse will work! if not i will have some seedy nugs

Back
Top Bottom