DankBoy's Indoor Garden

Res. change today and looking to add co2 soon. Plants are looking awesome. I did some trimming today on all smaller flowering plants. Check out the progress.

F52.jpg

^End of third week flower and that Power plant is huge^

F42.jpg

^Skunk1^

F32.jpg

^ White widow^

F25.jpg

^Power Plant^

F24.jpg

^DWC END OF WEEK 1^

F110.jpg

^ the rest of the crew, all vegg^

Another week of successful progress. I moved the White widow that was vegging in the bloombox into the flower chamber today.There was a couple lemonskunk that couldnt fit in flower tub so i put them in soil on the veg side. Also added a few more girls to the tent to flower.The tent is starting to fill up quickly , next week im going to finish the electrical work to run the 1000w hps.

G61.jpg

G71.jpg

^ Tent all together, got 3 more to add soon.^

G110.jpg

G26.jpg

G33.jpg

G42.jpg

^bloombox veg, moving to flower starting week 1/ got calcium deficiency im trying to correct^

G51.jpg

^ A couple lemonskunk I moved from hydotub to soil today and the 1 Whit widow^

I just found this journal and got caught up.

Great stuff in here. Great plants. Great final pics of the last harvest!

The upgrades to the room are super. It looks really nice in there.

+Reps for great progress, and some well deserved stars!

Hey Weedy, after reading the diagnosis for calcium deficiency, it says to mix water and lime then foliar feed. well i didnt have lime but i mixed like a tbsp/ gal of calmag and been foliar feeding with that. maybe going to add more calmag to my hydro res also. Does anyone else have an opinion for fixing this?

well i got up early this mourning to take care of running a new electrical outlet to run my 1000W light in the tent and run the bloombox which i believe is around 600W at the same time without tripping the breaker. So i did a 20amp breaker with 100 ft of 12ga wiring which powers a 3 gangs socket box. i put 3 20amp gfci sockets, as bit pricey but worth it. I ran the wiring through the ceiling of my growroom instead of the wall because it was much easier. the wiring runs on top of the tent and the sockets are mounted on the wall.

Z15.jpg

Z21.jpg

Z31.jpg

Hey everyone today was very productive. I removed my 4000 btu a/c for a 6000btu a/c to kool the room better. I put in a dual spectrum bulb which run on hps. its 600w of hps and 400w of mh in one bulb, its verrryyy bright. I also hooked up co2 tank to the bloombox.

A126.jpg

A224.jpg

skunk#1
A317.jpg

Power plant ^ looks a little yellow^maybe nitrogen def.?
A414.jpg

Lemon skunk
A513.jpg

Cheese
A610.jpg

White Widow
a98.jpg

Cheese DWC
A78.jpg

Today I put the in SCROG. It will be filling in quickly. The calcium deficiency seems to be recovering, i just added more of the calmag to the res. and did a little foliar feeding. Added co2 to the box today.
A87.jpg

These will be going into flower soon.

Could be a deficiency could be nute buildup in the soil... Try using straight water for a few days and see if the yellowing improves. They all look great overall. Remember 1 gallon of soil per foot of plant.

Loving this Grow.... Seems like you have so many things at different stages going on at one time!.... You must be a very organized man indeed. Keep up the great work home boy! Sorry to hear about your Train Wreck. I will be starting an Armoire grow in the next couple days as I have all the supply and just waiting on the seeds. BC JUICY FRUIT is on its way :) That sunhut Xl looks amazing to grow in.... Can't wait till I can do something like that. Anyway mang... your grow is stellar and cant wait to stay posted for the up-coming weeks of flower... Should be tons of fun to watch. Thanks for your heard work.

Peace!

im not sure whats going on with my power plant and skunk1. Their both starting to turn yellow. Especially the Power plant, getting more yellow everyday. I watered with plain water following ms. fox suggestion, but it seems to be worse. Any other suggestions at this point? im prolly 5-6 weeks flowering now.
B219.jpg

Powerplant

Wow. Time is flying right by this time. already another week. My oldest in flower is day 44. Today I moved my last 3 veg into the tent to flower. YEAH!!! Time for new strains, ill keep you updated when I choose.

b93.jpg

The bloombox looks awsome! im excited about this scrog, I think I might get it right this time. Did a bunch of trimming to let those buds fill in. The calcium problem is gone from a dose of calmag added to the res.

B319.jpg

B418.jpg

B515.jpg

These pictures are after I trimmed. I should of taken one first to show the difference.

Oh ya about the N def. that i was having in my PP I added some used coffee grinds per the guy at the hydro stores suggestion.... Any Comments???

And the PP flower time is 8 weeks...

I got busy this week and a couple days late on my weekly update. These pictures are from thursday. Getting close to harvest for the five samplers.mmm cant wait they are budding up nicely. Hydro is looking awsome and the scrogg keeps filling up.

DSC00685.jpg

DSC006811.jpg

DSC006831.jpg

Hey everyone just a quick a update. I been extremely busy last few weeks, so udates will be quick and to the point. If you want to know more just ask. Been flushing for almost a week planning to harvest these ones soon. Scrog is starting to bud up nicely. Got greenhouse co. and dutchpassion fems starting to veg. ooo yea time for the next round.

D116.jpg

D213.jpg

D311.jpg

D48.jpg

D58.jpg

oh dear everything is looking nice man. those greenhouse co seeds will be awesome for sure!

HEY LIGHT THANks, Im excited about the greenhouse co. variety. only seems like i got the white widow from dutchp to pop of three diff ones. oo well i got a lot to play with. HARVEST TODAY!!!

Skunk #1 Dutch passion fem
AA15.jpg

White Widow Dutch Passion fem
AA42.jpg

Power Plant Dutch Passion fem
AA52.jpg

Lemon Skunk Greenhouse Co. fem
AA32.jpg

Cheese Greenhouse Co. fem
AA23.jpg

oh man oh man it def looks dank to me. nice job dankboy. your name is well fitting!:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom