DankBoy's Indoor Garden

Take a look at my 5 different strains after they been trimmed up and ready for jars. mann these buds are potent. i smoked a bowl of each strain back to back while i was trimming and gosh damnitt man that shizz was heavy duty. Forget couch lock i had to take a nap for an hour; put me right to sleep. Now i got 6 different strains to smoke, sounds so spoiled but i earned every gram of it.

AA62.jpg

haha i would have smoked a bowl of each also man, just to determine the different tastes of each strain. Looks sweet, too bad you don't live near Dallas/ Fort Worth. Hopefully i get one of those colored packs from greenhouse and can have 5 strains for myself too.

hey guys heres my weekly update. im getting close harvest a few more plants. The DWC is getting very big nuggs and just a couple more weeks.Also The bloom box SCROG is really filling up with fat nugs!

Power plant:yummy:
aa81.jpg

Skunk1:yummy:
aa71.jpg

Bloombox Scrog!:yummy:
aa91.jpg

aa101.jpg

New strains : Bloombox veg
aa112.jpg

< Cheese, Train Wreck, White Rhino, Great white Shark, Lemon Skunk: Grennhouse > < White Widow: Dutch Passion >

HELLO EVERYONE!!! Things been so busy I havnt had time for updating my page. Im dropping in today to show everyone my progress. Most of the last grow is finishing up. I been harvesting a few plants every couple of weeks. I cut the scrog today!!! The nugs have to be baseball size, they are huge.

A129.jpg

A226.jpg

A319.jpg

hanging and drying in the screen
a612.jpg

Last of whats in the tent. I went to the 400W hps to save on energy for these six. These suffered salt buildup from poor watering schedule.

A515.jpg

Now these beauties are the little ones that you see in my preious post. The have gotten really big and look super healthy.

A416.jpg

nice buds, they look pretty fat.

Take a look at my bloom box scrog harvest. My goodness it was smellin great in here today. I had a yield of 6oz. and 6 g from 7 plants. The big pile is White Widow and the small pile it Lemon Skunk.

A711.jpg

These are my batch that was in the bloombox veg. I emptied the tent today and put the Mh back in and rolled the timers to 18 hrs.

A810.jpg

dannnng thats a pile of bud!!

only 6 oz from 7 plants? What was your veg time on those plants again? 4 weeks or less?
I was thinking WW would yield more...

Yea probably could have done a little better but over all im satisfied with the quality. I believe my problem was poor flushing of the res. throughout the grow. I think salt buildup has been my overall problem during my grows.

Its taken me a while to find out the reason for my plants have a difficiency look to its lower section. As I look closely there were a bunch of small dots moving around. So I grabbed my scope and took a closer look and they were hideous, sucking the life from my girls. So I looked on the net for a while I figured out that they were thrips. Nasty little pests

hey just updating its been a while. not to sure if anyone is following, its tuff for me to fit this into my schedule. Since I last posted about the thrips problem it was getting worse so I decided to clone the plants and wash them really good to remove the larvae and start fresh.

these are the sick grls ready to be cloned up. 1 i couldnt save ( this was like 4 weeks ago)
d117.jpg

just after i chopped them up( 12hydro, and 36soil )
d214.jpg

d312.jpg

repotted and got rid of a few 1 1/2 weeks ago( 9 hydro, 24 soil)
d410.jpg

d59.jpg

I been so busy I need to move the hydro clones into the bllom box, they are getting huge now.

Just took these pics a few mintues ago. check out the hydro veg they were cloned the same day as soil but two or three times the size.

aa24.jpg

aa16.jpg

so far no thrips, i been keeping everything really clean

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

hey folks stoppin by to leave a quick update, i see i have been moved to completed. I may start a new one, or just continue this journal. the last post you see all the little grls in the cups, well look at them now, in the tent. day 2 flower

DD11.jpg

Just got 3 in the bloombox flowering, all the trainwreck turned male on me from female seeds? i havnt been ph the water at all , been to busy, but hey it will still be some decent smoke.
DD21.jpg

cuts these just a couple days ago.
DD31.jpg

the bloom box comes with your choice of sensi or connoisseur nutrients, i purchased my bloombox locally at half price but didnt come with nutes.
speaking of nutrients i got some bad news this mourning when i went to pull my sensi nutrients out i noticed the entire box was soaked and the bloom b had a pin hole in it and drained out more than half. D!@$SH$$%@f%^. im hoping there will be enough to get me through this grow

I decided to harvest today!! check it out
E41.jpg

E22.jpg

E31.jpg

before trimming
E17.jpg

after trimming
cut down about 3 hrs befor lights come on youl get better tast see for yourself =] you ll see

REALLY? well i have nothing to lose by trying it, do you have some type of reasoning for that? its worth th try for better taste, ive always done during the light cycle, and yeas i agree the taste could be a little more.

The reasoning to harvesting before "sun up" is that the THC supposedly breaks down in light but gets replaced or repaired in the dark period. Harvesting after the dark period or an extended dark period is supposed to increase the THC levels in the trichomes.

By the way DankBoy, if you still want to use this thread actively, just let a staff member know that you want to move it back to Journals In Progress. Several members run continuous type of grow journals.

We just try and keep that forum clean of completed or abandoned journals that have no activity.

:peacetwo: and congrats on the harvest!

Hey guys im just stopping by to show my progress. i harvested the bloombox this week. The tent is a jungle. I just started the bloom box and dwc today.

g34.jpg

g28.jpg

g112.jpg

Im running a 400 wat hps in the tent right now. Im thinking about swithing to the 1000 dual spectrum, but the cooling setup on the 1000 is so noiseyy?!?! and also im trying to keep electricity down. I guess my real question is, will it make much of a difference in yield switching to the lager light?

Back
Top Bottom