DankBoy's Indoor Garden

END OF WEEK 7 Veg for my ladies and they lookin A+ now. All the clones looking really good. Its END OF WEEK 1 veg for all the clones.

All together
B415.jpg

Aero CLoner
B513.jpg

Rockwool CLones
B67.jpg

HEY Ms. Fox thankks for the support.Its nice to see you still following. Im very excited about the different strains I got coming up. Burning mazar evryday is nice but I like a variety, these strains seem tasty. yes the clones are nice and healthy, and I have more than enough of them ; )

Power plant will be filling the bloombox, and 1 of each Lemon skunk, cheese, white widow, and skunk1 will be doing dwc. This time instead of vegging in the dwc buckets im going to do veg in the bloombox then stick the smaller net pot in the the bucket pots. im thinking this will work fine and save me from changing so many res.

Yea when the bong broke I was bummed. Actually I didnt break it, my budddy did. We was just finishing up with cloning and cleaning up the mess and bust went the bong.

Its funny because I almost broke it as we was setting up for cloning, and he said " that was lucky, but usually its someone else that breaks your peice." Then shortly after he ended up breaking it. I guess thats what happens when you dont knock on wood?

Clones started rooting a couple days ago, but now theres enough to show on camera. By tuesday-thursday I believe they will be all rooted and going into the bloombox.

R17.jpg

***QUESTION***

Is anyone familiar with botanicare pureblend hydro formula. My question is should I be adding cal-mag into my res. already? Since im using R/O water it says to use a minimum of 5ml per gal of cal mag. or should I wait a little longer before adding?

Alright I added cal mag into the res. and things are looking better immediately. I put about 5ml calmag into cloner and about 15ml into bloomboxveg. Moved the cloned cubes into the galon bags. I cut 6 more clones from each Whitewidow and Lemonskunk which are in the aerocloner( much healthier thit time). Im thinking about holding off on the DWC bukcets this time around and doing just soil in the tent.

C410.jpg

^ END OF WEEK 8 VEG/ STARTING WEEK1 FLOWER^

C315.jpg

^END OF WEEK 2 VEG ^ these are the 8 PP and 4 the 4 others

C56.jpg

^STARTING WEEK 1 FOR AEROCLONER ( 6 WW and 6LemonSkunk) / SOIL ARE END WEEK 2^

Alright folks heres me update for the week. Tuesday I did a little inventory and organized my count. I discarded about 4 and gave away like 7 to a friend who will be doing outdoor. I removed the power plant from the bloombox because the mother was growing so well in soil and the WW was looking so good in hydro. Immediatley the PP was responding well to the transplant. So I will be doing WW in the bloombox.

C91.jpg

^END OF FIRST WEEK FLOWER AND REPOTTED TO FINAL POTS ON TUES.^

C82.jpg

^ END OF FIRST WEEK VEG; 1-skunk#1, 1-WW, 1-Lemonskunk, 1-Cheese^
Not sure what the future will be for these, maybe the DWC again,not sure yet

C73.jpg

^ END OF FIRST WEEK VEG, and transplanted from hydro to soil. ^
5 PP and thsmall one is WW

C64.jpg

^END OF FIRST WEEK ROOTING; 6 WW AND 6 LEMONSK^

I took this picture earlier today. The roots are starting to shoot out of the stem. By thurs. Im going to move them to the bloombox.

D114.jpg

All the girls are looking lovely. I moved a few thing around and changed the tent to hps to continue flowering. Inside the tent I deided to go with two DWC buckets.

E23.jpg

^ end of second week flower for the big ones^

E32.jpg

^ SKunk1 and Cheese Starting started today in DWC^

E110.jpg

^All vegging in the bloombox, a little tight on space^

Back
Top Bottom