DankBoy's Indoor Garden

Yea no need for a christmas tree this year, i think im just going to put ornaments on one of these.lol.. Wouldnt that be a badass christmas treee. But sadly im pretty sure these grls are going to flower through the rest of the month, so no christmas nugs, but i will be starting the new year with plenty of dank!!

END OF WEEK 6 AND STARTING WEEK 7. No pics today, but the buds are just lookin fantastic. I havnt been adding any nutrient just topping with plain water because the nutrient buildup in the root has been keeping the ppms between 200-300. Im goinng to change the res.next thurs. one more time with a weak nutrient solution like 100ppm. then plain water for the following two weeks. So im shooting for 3 more weeks. :slide::roorrip::slide:

CHECK OUT THE BUDDSS!! I spent all mourning tying the braches up because the nuggs are getting really heavy. There is so much resin on the budds. I wish I could wear that smell as a cologne.lol.

6247.jpg

11182.jpg

10117.jpg

7209.jpg

8178.jpg

9143.jpg

FINALLY MADE IT TO HARVEST!! :cheer:WEEK 8 AND 5DAYS and starting to trimm. there wasnt much to update the past week and a half but i will post tons of pics of the harvest. I will probably let a couple of the soil plants carry on through next week.

A58.jpg

like a kid in the candy store...lol

A119.jpg

ONE TREE TRIMMED AND DRYING. wow,I still have three more this size and four more in soil. this should be a fairly good harvest all together, and ohhh soo lovely this hash is going to be with these quality of trimmings.

a216.jpg

main cola on the right

second plant trimmed and put to dry last night. I still have two more of the hydros to go and theres lots of bud already.

before
A313.jpg

A410.jpg

after
A59.jpg

A63.jpg

first plant from the DWC buckets came out tho be 4grams short of 2oz.... not bad at all .. jarred up and curing, I put a half ounce to each jar.

A73.jpg

2ND PLANT came out to be exactly 1 3/4 ounces dried bud. The other two I can already tell will be between 1.5 - 2 ouces also.... ooo yea forgot to mention it burns awesome too, very sticky, but has a hash kick to it and still a bit earthy tasting. once it cures a little mmmm..going to be tasty. :bong:

WEEDY your right I was expecting a longer flowering but I think the long veg actually took away from the longer flowering. The plants were autoflowering before I even switch to 12/12. So when I did switch I think they were producing flowers right away instead of the 2 weeks which it usually takes to start flowering. I have been looking at the trichomes every couple days and they were very cloudy and just starting to amber so I decided to cut. The high is awesome, not to stoney like my last harvest which the trichomes were almost all amber. I couldnt function on that kind of high, I like to be active and get things done.

my soil plant are still flowering, they are going on ten weeks now. I will cut these down this weekend. They have really filled out the past few days. I cant wait to make some hash again!! talk about a retarded high.. thats how I get when I smoke hash

all my hydro bud has been dried and weighed. came out to be just a couple grams short of half lb. and looks as though another two oz. from the soil which im cutting in a couple days. the last two hydro plants had over two oz. of bud.

A84.jpg

A95.jpg

half oz. in each jar

HEY EVERYONE!! Just got back from Toronto and picked up some new strains from the awsome guy that works at Sacred Seeds. The tripp was worth it to visit that seed bank and THC. These two places are a growers paradise. At THC I picked up the Botanicare line for hydro, Agrozyme, and a Flowering booster.

B119.jpg

This should be a good variety. I was temped to go back and buy a strain called Violator Kush from barneys farm, but it was very pricey and I ran out of $, but it looked great.

B412.jpg

random pic... Chillin at the Vapor Lounge in Downtown TO. This was the best lounge in Toronto.

B315.jpg

Another Random pic....... but a really nice one.lol. One of the main Colas from my harvest.

B214.jpg

Came home from vacation to see 9 grams of dried hash that I finished just before I left. :ganjamon:

ROUND 2

Going for grow #2 on this journal. I will be doing some electrical work this time so I can run my Bloombox and Sunhut at the same time. Im planning to run the same four DWC buckets in the tent accept each with a different strain this time.In the bloombox I will be doing just one strain. The strains that I picked for this grow are: Skunk1, white widow, power plant( these three from DP), Lemon skunk, Cheese, Trainwreck( these three from Greenhouse).

So I decided to do a little comparison this time with the different seedbanks. So far Dutch Passion is kicking ass. They were sprouted within 24hours, and green house took about 36 hours for two of them, and the trainwreck just cracked a tap root and germinating very slow, a week now

WEEK1
B511.jpg

All the grls are under light accept the trainwreck.

WEEK 2. everything going well. I was overwatering them so I really backed off and they perked right up. prolly going to put them under the 400 mh soon so they can take off.

B65.jpg

Back
Top Bottom