DankBoy's Indoor Garden

I picked up a brand new R/O system today. Its the Baracuda 4 stage by Aqua fx. This system features a 50 gal/day membrane, solid carbon filter, sediment filter, DI filter, and pressure guage. I walked out the door paying $233, but now no more tripps to the store filling the cart with water.

B73.jpg

END OF WEEK THREE FROM SEED, OR SECOND WEEK OF VEG. Everything is looking well, I put all of them into their pots for the rest of veg. The little bit of nute burn seems to be recovering and the new growth is really healthy.

OO yeah they under 400mh now
b83.jpg

END OF WEEK 4 FROM SEED, 3 WEEKS VEG. everything is looking Aok. new growth is continuing to look great. temps are sitting right at 77 f. im trying to get the last couple things in order before I get started on this new grow. oo yea i forgot to mention that the trainwreck never made it out of germination.

C114.jpg

First run using the RO and I got perect water!!!!! 0ppm and neutral ph

A little slow, ill be sure to turn on the night before for a large amount. To get three and a half gallons it took about an hour

C49.jpg

C314.jpg

i have a big 30 gal tub im going to keep filled when i start the hydro.

END OF WEEK 5 FROM SEED, OR END OF 4TH WEEK VEG. Things are looking so/so, a little more burn seems to be showing, but could be somethingg else. but all new growth looks nice and these girls are growing at a nice rate. prolly two more weeks of veg.

C55.jpg

Hey Dankboy101, question about your bloobox, do you have a circ fan in there and if so, how did you hook it up? I want to put one in mine but I see no hole in aluminum to run a cord thru. I just got my bbox so learning as I grow, getting a lot of great help on this site. I am curious about your white rhino seeds, was going to order some being they are a short plant, looking forward to following this and the rhino grow when you start.

Thx,
Vape

Great journal from the dankster. Those were some nice lookin ladies that came out of your dwc buckets (which I am starting a grow in, so I'm a little excited now). I have the Sun Hut XXL so at some point I'll be introducing Co2. Do you use a controller for your Co2 or how do you monitor it? I'm sorry if you covered this at the begining, as I just read through the last six pages while smokin a bowl.:bongrip: I'm excited to see how this current grow turns out (I like the idea of a different strain per bucket!) +rep for good journal and i'm subscribed so I'll be watchin these ladies grow.:welldone:

Hey Dankboy101, question about your bloobox, do you have a circ fan in there and if so, how did you hook it up? I want to put one in mine but I see no hole in aluminum to run a cord thru. I just got my bbox so learning as I grow, getting a lot of great help on this site. I am curious about your white rhino seeds, was going to order some being they are a short plant, looking forward to following this and the rhino grow when you start.

Thx,
Vape

YES i ran a fan in my bloombox and i recomend it after a few weeks of flowering. you have to run the cord in the corner of the hinge of the flower door. its definatley doable you just got to work with the cord a little and the door will shut just fine.

big deal here is my co2 set up. its very simple set up, the hose i have curled into the intake fan so when the co2 is released its blown in with the fan. i believe i have the injector set at 2.5 nfor every half hour during 12hr. cycle.

a412.jpg

END OF WEEK 5 VEG. finally got the health of these ladies under controll. im still learning the feeding schedule for soil. when i first started growing I was only into doing hydro, and have learned very well how to grow in this medium. Although recently I have been doing soil to raise strong mother plants and cut back on the expense of the fem seeds every grow.

Also I targeted the problem i was having for about a week. after searching the posts and pictorials i came to conclusion that my ladies were receiving to much lumens per sq. ft?Its hard to believe but i raised the light about another 2ft and the new growth started looking much healthier again. I thought there was no such thing as to much light for your plants?

A123.jpg

YES i ran a fan in my bloombox and i recomend it after a few weeks of flowering. you have to run the cord in the corner of the hinge of the flower door. its definatley doable you just got to work with the cord a little and the door will shut just fine.

Much thanks, I really didn't want to rent a torch and cut into the box, the bcnl guys said a osc fan wasn't necessary but I want my girls to have strong legs to stand on. I see you have some of those suction cup things on the wall of the box, is that for a SCROG setup or to anchor them when the get bigger?

Thanks again for the tip, will shop for a small fan on the weekend.

You got it, its for SCROG. I definately would recommend you to do one. Although if you havnt done a grow in the box yet, it might be smart to just do a grow first to get the idea of using the box. It was dificult to keep the buds off the glass top, and burnt up some very dank as nugs. I got a picture of the scrog on page 1.

very nice harvest. suscribed. cant wait to see the soil harvest

END OF WEEK 6 VEG. Time to clone today, im excited. Cloning is friggin awesome I love how the garden triples in quantity with just a few cuttings. I will be doing 10-15 cuttings today. Now im trying to debate between White Widow or Power Plant for the bloombox. The PPlant has more longer healthier clones, about 8-10 good ones.The White Widow will have a better value but I may not be able to fill the box because of the lack of good clones, about 4-6 good ones. WHICH WOULD YOU PICK?

A511.jpg

Just finished cloning my ladies. I acutally ended up cloning more than I expected, 22 clones were cut today. So I have a total of 27, but a good 8 of them will be going to another home.

B123.jpg

^^See the blue bong^^

B217.jpg

All together

B317.jpg

Now look at the blue bong, I suffered a major casualty

wow thats a lot of clones! and sorry about the bong...i recently suffered a loss of my 2 yr old pipe

Back
Top Bottom