Smiling Garden's - 1800W - 11 Strains - Ebb & Grow/DWC

Re: Smiling Garden's - 1800W, 11 Strains, Ebb and Grow/DWC

I think i might be cursed, no matter what i do. i just can't seem to get even one fully healthy normal female crop. something always goes wrong.

some of the nugs are getting seeds for sure, but at this point i hope the pollen sacks got destroyed by the reverse and they can come around without too many seeds in the end.

fingers crossed.

As far as i no man if a female turns hermie then her seeds will be hermie but i could be wrong.You could always do what the afganies do and just make pollen hash out of all the plants.
I mean they use males,seed pods and seeded nugs,so all is not bad my friend.
Everything is smokable.

Well, To my best knowledge feminized seeds are bred through by self polinated females gone hermie from stress. But i am not really sure.

I love making Honey oil with everything i don't smoke, it's easy and effective to extract all the THC left from trimings and stuff. I don't have the equiptment to make nice hash so i like the butane extraction to make sure i get all the goodies.

I will for sure get some pics up later

Well here is the update, the nugs look bigger but honestly the plants are looking prety sorry. They still havn't recovered from the nute burns and my pump has been failing so they had some days of drought.

I also seem to have something going on with a few of the plants that looks like a deficiency also. any help would be great.

Hope that they recover soon and fill out those big branches with gigantic nugs.

On the left are leaves from the white widow, necrotic spots forming between the veins and spreading. The right are leaves from the orange that have leave curling down and also has some spots forming.
IMG_020222.JPG

IMG_017813.JPG

IMG_01958.JPG

IMG_01839.JPG

IMG_018011.JPG

and the nugs..
IMG_019211.JPG

IMG_01917.JPG

IMG_018813.JPG

ill do everything i can to make them healthier and hopfully by the next update they will be back to emerald green all over.

As far as I can tell it looks like you had a little bit of a PH lockout due to a PH issue of some sort - along with some nute burn. Have you given them a good flush lately?

Does look like you've got some nice nugs going, though! :thumb:

Well it is time for another update. It is getting near the end now. Two more weeks of nutrients with the bud finisher, then a week of flush, and two days of dark and it will be all over.
They are looking a little sad but i think they will be able to push on through, and the nugs just keep on growin, and look fantastic.

IMG_020320.JPG

IMG_020418.JPG

IMG_020616.JPG

IMG_020713.JPG

The diezel is falling over everywhere.
IMG_02089.JPG

IMG_021014.JPG

IMG_021110.JPG

The orange is has insane huge buds
IMG_02135.JPG

IMG_021413.JPG

IMG_021512.JPG

IMG_02189.JPG

IMG_022013.JPG

Enjoy...

well i got some overdrive in the rez change today and also added some snow storm ultra to max out the crystals.
It is starting to smell unfortunately. it looks like the 4" is not enough for all this dankness. I think i am just gonna get a bunch of air fresheners and put them around my house to mask the smell that leaks since there is only three weeks left.

Great bud pics Smiling, I'm not very experienced but they look like a lot of flower gardens coming to their end. I think they look great and the buds look big, I'm sure they will push through these last couple of weeks. That's a huge amount of odor to leave up to a 4" filter might want to think about a 6" to handle all that sweet smell.

Yeah i wanted a 6" from the start but was strapped on cash after everything. I already had a 4" inline laying around so i went with that, but now i think i will just burn a bunch of inscense and hope for the best for the last bit. I would buy a fan but i am not going to grow another big grow for a while so it is not worth it for just a couple weeks.

The nugs keep on growing and i just can't wait to cut them down.

Well it looks like some of the stress has been coming from heat. My AC on full blast with air cooled lights i can barely keep the room below 90 in the day time which is kinda frustrating but i think they will be alright to finish up.
It really sucks when you have a big room full of nugets, and none to smoke on.;)

The buds just keep getting bigger, ill get some new picks up soon.

well i got some overdrive in the rez change today and also added some snow storm ultra to max out the crystals.
It is starting to smell unfortunately. it looks like the 4" is not enough for all this dankness. I think i am just gonna get a bunch of air fresheners and put them around my house to mask the smell that leaks since there is only three weeks left.

You shouldn't use these boosters unless your plants are full of health. They are not and the smell comes from the water because roots have rot on them.(beware of gray slime) This late in the game plants don't recover and only thing you can do is fight the ph and finish them close to the harvest date. Its ok to harvest a week or even 2 if necessary but don't expect the more growth or recovery this late in flower, summertime is hard to grow indoors and equipment failures like the pump have been known to fuck good grows. The buds look awesome so at least you will have a good harvest. Mad props and rep bro.

Yeah growing in the winter is so much easier on many levels. but with regards to the overdrive and stuff, I have the nutrients here and i have heard good things about them both so i will just use them the last week.

I don't really expect them to recover just not get worse, and they still seem to be growing great. There is only a week left till flush, and some of them are already looking just about done. It is hard with all the different strains. The confidential cheese plants haven't had any problems, but some of them are more sensitive to the nutes and stresses.
I knew it was not the most efficient method to grow different strains but its mostly for personal smoking so i wanted a variety.

the smell i was talking about is the skunk from the buds, not a bad smell. The roots are pearly white and look great, the root hormones, additives and enzymes really did the trick. I have always struggled with root rot but this time the roots are at least twice as big as ever before and look great. and they did remarkably well dealing with that pump failure.

Also i cut back the nutrients and because i added the snow storm, and since then the PH has been dropping continuously. Any ideas why? Is it too much nutrients or not enough? bacteria maybe but the roots look healthy and no algae either.

thanks to all those showing love.

The constant ph drop is because of the root damage, only thing you can do is over correct it to 6.0 plus range and more frequent waterchanges if you had more time to go. I like the bushmaster but not the snowstorm or the gravity, the shit is even hard on fully healthy plants but does work to a certain degree or at least I think it might of worked. I have tried many different boosters and addons and some worked well, some left me scratching my head because I couldn't tell if it worked, helped, or made things worse.
The freebie cheese is awesome in taste and high, its rather strong on the high but normally takes 9 to 10 weeks to finish, some grow short and some stretch into 6footers with a lil extra stretch lol but nugs were always dense and awesome. Sorry I joined ur journal so late, I think its a good grow op even with the problems towards the end.

Thanks a lot man, I am thankfull you are checking it out. I started a thread to learn, and every advice i get is great.
I am really happy to hear about the con. cheese, it looks amazing and healthy. And you are not playing about the dense nugs, they are rocks, i love it! Also i have two of them, one about 4.5' and masive and one short one just above 2'. but the buds look identical, its cool.

The root damage is what i expected. They still look healthy but i am sure the few days of complete dry did some major damage.

I am glad to hear about the snow storm, i tried it because a good friend of mine used as a foliar spray and said the crystals exploded. i was very skeptical to start using it especially since they where already damaged, but honestly whether it was the snow storm or not i think in the last few days the buds have really frosted out.

What Nutes do you use mr. Smith, i would love to hear about your experience with the additives. Especially the ones you noticed worked really well. I am just starting with all of these, and don't have much experience to compare results with. Especially considering there always seems to be some kind of problem.

ill get some pics up tomorrow. almost done

Well i think the PH fluctuations is mellowing out now. I guess most the dead roots have been prety much broken down. It has been droping from 6.0 down to about 5.3 each day, but today it hasn't seemed to move yet. :)
thats good, it was getting anoying to add ph-up every day.

ill get some pics up later.

Here is an update for day 117
PH stable now, and the buds are getting huge.
They are starting to tip over from the weight. Which is not the worst problem to have

IMG_022115.JPG

IMG_022214.JPG

IMG_02239.JPG

IMG_022516.JPG

IMG_022618.JPG

IMG_022719.JPG

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/IMG_022819.JPG[/IMG
[IMG]https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/IMG_022917.JPG
IMG_023021.JPG

IMG_023117.JPG

Enjoy, keep it green

Back