DWC - MK Ultra - Multiple Strains Grow Journal

Re: DWC - MK Ultra, Multiple Strains Grow Journal

Today i checked then I'm out there getting a lot bigger with still a little curling on the leaves. I should have a new fan in about two weeks. My TDS has gone from 304 to 320 for some reason they seem to be taking in water but not taking in enough nutrients. I don't know it might be a day to day thing. I'm looking forward to getting my own place next year so I'm gonna see how this one comes out. Thanks for viewing.

I'm also at day 22 with them and plan to start flowering on day 30-35 is this to long to wait? and how long is to long to wait to flower what if i waited 2-3 weeks would that be to long?

Today i checked it out and my PH has went down to 5.1 and TDS went from 325 to 330. If I'm not mistaken the plant is taking in more water than nutrients. So i added a bottle of purified water and that brought the TDS down by 5. The Maxigro is 10-5-14 and the directions say 1-2 TSP per gal. I should have my exhaust fan in 1-2 weeks and at that time I'm gonna start flowering or maybe a little before i don't know yet. I'll keep you guys posted

Today i change the water in the Res. Right now i have the TDS at 320 thats with 1 tsp of Maxigro, the ph is 5.5. I dont know when im gonna have the money to get the exhaust fan it might not be until the end of this month if so i might start flowering around the 20th of this month. I dont know if thats to late but due to the temp increase when i use my 125 cfl im gonna have to.

IMG_090819.JPG

IMG_090711.JPG

I checked the tds its 317 so finally they are taking in the right amount of nutrients. I'm looking to flower in a week or two. Other than that there are 3 or less leaves curling on the bottom, but overall they look healthy. Thanks for checking out this journal its my first one and my second grow in total. I'm really learning on the go but this site and all the input from everyone has made me a real grower. So thanks to everyone Happy Holidays and hopefully i can get girls for Christmas.:yummy::thanks::rollit:

Hi green. Nice plants. I had a similar problem with my plants. Got all my answers from the how to section of this site. I like ur setup. Im in =]

Thanks for the input i added some nutrients so the tds is 466 im gonna add more the day after tomorrow because i forgot when i changed the water out. So far so good and im getting the exhaust fan soon so i feel good about everything. Im gonna keep you guys posted im gonna start flowering in 5-10 days so i have my fingers crossed.

I tied off the two bag seeds so my MK could get more light (125Watt & 65Watt CFL's) im gonna do a little better job of tying them tomorrow and take a pic. The bag seed to the left is growing the fastest, but it hasn't showed any pre flowers yet. The one on the right is second biggest, it has some curling and burnt tips on some of the leaves. The MK Ultra is growing a little slower than i expected, plus it got off to a slow start. I'm gonna make the veg cycle a little longer so i don't force my MK into flowering to early (i read something in the How to that says it can affect the harvest).
I'm gonna get a flexible air pump and some enzymes for my roots so hopefully i will be able to help the roots of my plants out, I had a lot of root browning my last grow, so I'm trying to avoid that this time. I'm gonna check out what that means in the how to but if anyone knows please feel free to let me know?

MK Ultra(Bottom Right), Bagseed 1(Bottom Left), Bagseed 2(Top ) 30 Days
IMG_091622.JPG

MK 1 week behind the other 2
IMG_091517.JPG

Bagseeds
IMG_091417.JPG

Bagseed 1
IMG_091321.JPG

Bagseed 2 has some curling & burnt tips, I think its light burn, but i dont know for sure
IMG_091219.JPG

Bagseed 2
IMG_091114.JPG

The Bagseeds are 8-10in
Thanks For all the input so far so good.:thanks:

Im gonna probably have to wait a little before im able to get my exhaust fan and flexible bubble stone due to finances. My temps are still a bit high (77-84 degrees F) so im only running my 125Watt cfl right now.
I think they look great and not stretching to much, but i still want to turn on my 60 watt and 45watt for the small inter leaves. I hope they are all female but i have no way to tell yet so im really worried.
TDS is in the 350-370ppm range. I have to add water every 2-5 days because the root uptake is so high. Im gonna increase it to 450-500ppm sometime this weekend. :thanks::cheer::peace::bravo::Namaste:

Im gonna start cloning soon guys! i dont know exactly when im gonna get it but im thinking about getting:

Level 3 Plant Propagation and Cloning Kit: Humidity Dome, tray, inserts, grow plugs, cloning gel, airpump/airstone.
or the
Clone King 36 Site Aeroponic Cloning Machine
idk which one of this is better i think there both the same thing just different sizes. Let me know what you guys think or if you have used any of these two cloners or which one you do use and how it works. Thanks

Im gonna use either one of those with a EnviroGro FLT24 2-Foot Four Tube T5 Fluorescent Grow Light

Okay i've just toke my first clone ever! soon these mutha's are gonna be producing like crazy, but for now im experimenting until i get the supplies I.E twin tent, exhaust fan, lights, ex ....... im hoping to do that by the end of the month.
I cut the clone then dipped it in some superthrive, cut the big leaves in half, dipped it in 3/4 rockwool cube, then put a container over the top of a cup with a net pot in it, the cup has a lil water and superthrive, ive also got a heating mat underneath. Right now i've got the lights off for 24hrs because its said that that will help the plants light cycle restart.
I'll post pic's of the clone later on. Wish me luck:Namaste:

I clipped some of the dead leaves off of the bottom of bagseed #2.

IMG_091820.JPG

Bagseed #2 im starting to get a little worried that the plant may have nut lock up or the genetics might not be to great. Either way i have cloned the first one just in case so i dont have to start from scratch next time around. Im gonna clone the MK a little bit later.

IMG_091715.JPG

Thanks for checking out my journal and thanks for all the input from everyone on 420 Mag. Happy Holidays

cutting from bagseed #1 i toke this cutting because the plant grow very nicely hopefully it is a female and i get roots. I think the cutting might have been a little small but idk? i just used superthrive and i heard they can root with just water so the superthrive should be a little boost.

IMG_092015.JPG

I raised my tds to 663 ppms, I think that's to high for it, but since there's 3 plants in the res i'm sure it will be fine but just in case im gonna add water over the next couple of days. Im still struggling with my Bagseed #1 cutting i think in the next couple of days i will see some roots. I am really loving this hobby its the only think i can do im my own way and still come out with great results. :passitleft::snooze:

TDS 570 PH 5.3
I really want to start flowering now its day 36 of Veg. Only reason i haven't started yet is because my MK is so small.
sidenote(I think my neighbors and parents some how know[mind readers] im growing so i want to get these quality buds as soon as possible)
Merry Christmas Everyone. I'm probably not gonna post on here as often because there is not gonna be a big change until i start flowering. :Namaste::rollit::rollit::rollit::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom