Silverfox’s Organic GG#4, MK Ultra x Blue Dream: Now Flowering Under Budget LED

@Dutchman1990 did awesome what an achievement. I know the LOS probably took some off the yeild. I think once I get the 4x4 set up with the 500 watts of budget beauties and learn some Megacrop tips I think I’ll have a shot at getting there but like you said genetics do have a lot to do with it and I always seem to like the low yeilders the best lol.

thanks for the kind words :green_heart:

I always tell customers, the 2 grams a watt can be done but it takes patience
@Dutchman1990 did awesome what an achievement. I know the LOS probably took some off the yeild. I think once I get the 4x4 set up with the 500 watts of budget beauties and learn some Megacrop tips I think I’ll have a shot at getting there but like you said genetics do have a lot to do with it and I always seem to like the low yeilders the best lol.

thanks for the kind words :green_heart:
You made a good point above - you grow what you like. That's most important. I would take .5 g/w for something I really like rather than 2 g/w of something I'm so so about.

I always tell customers, the 2 grams a watt can be done but it takes patience

You made a good point above - you grow what you like. That's most important. I would take .5 g/w for something I really like rather than 2 g/w of something I'm so so about.
Absolutely! Why I’ve been Pheno hunting for a while now. Got a good lineup of mothers than I can run for some clone runs soon! Your doing great silver and if you got any questions about Megacrop or anything just ask buddy!

Anybody looking for a unique journal slammy is quickly becoming one of the top lads in the game

Slammy Pajammy's Indoor Organic Supersoil Ladies, 2019! 2nd Ever!

@Silverfox125, you are too kind!! Your insights and encouragement are always a delight when I jump on! I cannot thank you and all the others in this amazing community enough for giving me the knowledge and much-needed assistance to get my grow started!! :thumb: it has made it such a joy to start developing a green thumb while getting to participate in these forums with all you lovely people! Thanks mate!! :hug:

man it was great to hear from you. I’m not sure I could ever thank you enough for getting me started in the right direction.

all I can do is pay it forward however I can.

i Can’t think of a better way to wrap this up than having the person that gave me the confidence to keep going years ago.

@Teddy Edwards could you move this to the completed journals at your convenience:Namaste:

I appreciate everybody that tagged along.

Back
Top Bottom