4 Plants - 3 Strains - Promix HP - 600W MH/HPS

Thanks Beateo. I'm glad it did survive and those few pictures I got of it purpling near the end were pretty beautiful also, definitely not a loss just a learning experience :) oh and the bubble bags came in the mail today ;)

The last MKage is now curing, it had the biggest yield of all the plants, hoping for an ounce or more. I'll weigh it in a week or two. Also gonna try to make hash with the trim within a few days. As for the next grow, not sure when I will start, got some other things that popped up I have to figure out first

Gave the bubble bags a test run, it was actually a fun process! But clean up sucks horribly lol, plant matter is everywhere. So here's the beginning
20150218_110029_1_.jpg

20150218_110848_1_.jpg

Then I put all the bags in, added the trim, ice and water, mixed it up for awhile and pulled out the first bag
20150218_113514_1_.jpg

I then emptied each bag one by one, collecting the residue and drying it out with the provided pressing screen and paper towels
20150218_115859_1_.jpg
20150218_115906_1_.jpg

I got a decent amount I think! Gonna let it dry for a few days and then I'll weigh it, it's probably a few grams or so. The 6 hash clumps are from 6 different bags, the largest clump at the bottom was from the 25 micron screen bag and the ones above are from the progressively bigger screened bags.

And here's the leftover water at the end
20150218_115952_1_.jpg

Wooo this grow is officially done as far as I'm concerned. Nothing left but a few smoke reports. Thanks for the help everyone!

Nice, been Looking at those bags. Saw a demo Jorge Cervantes did on YouTube and it looks simple. Messy, but simple enough.

I recently asked a friend to make me bubble hash and show me the process. He demanded 50% and wouldn't budge, so I said I'm good I'll watch a youtube video. Haha. After a little research I may just buy one of those hash washer machines.

Don't forget to report this thread as completed by clicking the triangle in bottom of page.

I&I

I have a portable washing machine similar to the Bubble Magic 5 Gallon Mini Washing Machine that I put the trimmings in a mesh bag and place inside the washing machine, I then fill the washing machine with cold water and ice cubes and set it for 2 cycles. I then place my 5 Gallon All Mesh five Bubble bags inside of a 5 gallon pail then drain the washing machine through its discharge hose into the bucket. I then remove each bag one at a time as I drain the liquid from the bag. The trichomes are gathered in the bottom of the bags and are removed in different grades and pressed in a pressing screen to remove excess water. I then take my Large Piranha Aluminum Pollen T-Press and press the hashish into convenient sized disks.

Bubble Magic 5 Gallon Mini Washing Machine

5 Gallon All Mesh five Bubble Bag Kit

https://www.customhydroponic.com 5 Gallon All Mesh five Bubble Bag Kit

Large Piranha Aluminum Pollen T-Press

https://www.theothersidevapes.com large piranha aluminum pollen t-press

I recently asked a friend to make me bubble hash and show me the process. He demanded 50% and wouldn't budge, so I said I'm good I'll watch a youtube video. Haha. After a little research I may just buy one of those hash washer machines.

Don't forget to report this thread as completed by clicking the triangle in bottom of page.

I&I

Wow 50%? lol. Yeah youtube is great, plenty of videos up there these days. Thanks for the triangle tip too

I have a portable washing machine similar to the Bubble Magic 5 Gallon Mini Washing Machine that I put the trimmings in a mesh bag and place inside the washing machine, I then fill the washing machine with cold water and ice cubes and set it for 2 cycles. I then place my 5 Gallon All Mesh five Bubble bags inside of a 5 gallon pail then drain the washing machine through its discharge hose into the bucket. I then remove each bag one at a time as I drain the liquid from the bag. The trichomes are gathered in the bottom of the bags and are removed in different grades and pressed in a pressing screen to remove excess water. I then take my Large Piranha Aluminum Pollen T-Press and press the hashish into convenient sized disks.

5 Gallon All Mesh five Bubble Bag Kit

https://www.customhydroponic.com 5 Gallon All Mesh five Bubble Bag Kit

Large Piranha Aluminum Pollen T-Press

https://www.theothersidevapes.com large piranha aluminum pollen t-press

Couldn't have said it better myself. That's pretty much the exact method I've heard of. Thanks for the post and links King :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom