Growing Skunkberry & Purple Sage Strains

re: Growing Skunkberry & Purple Sage Strains

Amazing grow!

You're setting the bar pretty high IMO, lots of great looking buds :)

Please report on the qualities of the smoke. Are these the Skunkberry from Peak Seeds BC? You probably said in the journal I just missed it.

2347g from 3200w = .73 gpw I guess I'll take that :)
The Purple Sage is a total head high, great and non anxiety. Good lemon pine flavor.
The Skunkberry is a chill high not heavy body, just relaxed and relaxed head. Nice and smooth. Flavor is slight skunk, earthy and soft peach flavor.

With over two thousand grams of primo bud in the closet, how could you not be happy? :)

Thanks for reporting back on the smoke. They both sound great.

Ok I want to see if y'all are with me on this. I couldn't get all skunkberry so I randomly ended up with 5 Sativa dominant Purple Sage plants which didn't yield dick. So I calculated 3 lights for the skunkberries at 2600w and 2100g and came up with about 1.3GPW. Right?

Ok I want to see if y'all are with me on this. I couldn't get all skunkberry so I randomly ended up with 5 Sativa dominant Purple Sage plants which didn't yield dick. So I calculated 3 lights for the skunkberries at 2600w and 2100g and came up with about 1.3GPW. Right?

You gotta divide the 2100 by the 2600....this will give you gpw.

You gotta divide the 2100 by the 2600....this will give you gpw.
Right! I HATE updating on my phone, I always mess up. That said..... That puts me at .8gpw

Dive bye and lookie here...... Glad yo see you up and growing again, and Man,,, that's a sweet flip you turned out in no time. Well was no time for me anyways. I damn near missed it and that wood've just not been right. And I got to speed read a lot of pictures. Looks like it worked out nicely for ya 4204. It looked like it was a perfect scrog, Great deal, Pictures got me interested in that Skunkberry you got. Looked like a great plant for that style. Hopefully It's works and cures into some good med's for ya. Congratulations on another fine grow. +Rep's+
and Keepem Green

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom