Growing Skunkberry & Purple Sage Strains

re: Growing Skunkberry & Purple Sage Strains

damn those buds are huge man! you should def be proud those are some sexy ladies . Do you use any other nutrients/supplements rather than just the 2 part BPN Bluemax?
Thanks! I'll know how proud to feel after weigh-in ;-) I use a host of stuff and it's posted throughout the journal every page or so.

Mate them are the best nugs on here at the min, im letting mine fatten hoping to get something close to your haha.

Bet you need chains to hang them nugs mate!!!! Pro mate :) Rep. :adore::adore::adore:

Thanks again JB42 - Here are some quick pics of the harvest. Some of them were done on Saturday and some on Sunday. The Purple Sage was done yesterday. I'll post better pics when they are done :)

These two racks were from 5 Skunkberry plants under one 1000w light:
1-DSCN0508.JPG

These two are from the 5 Skunkberry plants under the other 1000w light:
3-DSCN0511.JPG

These two tiers are from 5 Skunkberry plants under a 600w light:
2-DSCN0509.JPG

These two were from 5 Purple Sage plants under a 600w light:
4-DSCN0512.JPG

One Purple Sage nug one day after chop:
6-DSCN0515.JPG

Here's a Skunkberry nug:
7-DSCN0518.JPG

This is the average size of the Skunkberry buds. They were all manicured down to fairly small buds.
8-DSCN0520.JPG

I'll update with the final weight in a few days or so.

I sure hope so! I think this will be the largest yield, gram per watt ratio, that I have accomplished. I even had a few equipment problems and a few 'oopsie! I fucked up cuz I was high' episodes. So, I'm really on edge. Trying to get set for a massive outdoor grow, for me anyway......

enjoyed it man..we need flavors and such after theyre dry haha :)

we all fuck up

I took on a large 60 plant outdoor grow. I have had the plants going since Late January. Still in 2gal bags with nice tight root balls and about 4ft tall now. They are going outside in their perfect super-soil with 60gal fabric containers in three or four weekends. They are gonna be BIG I hope...... Looking for 3 - 4 lb plants. I'll be starting that journal at that time. Woohoo!

The buds from the first 1000w light were dry so I weighed them. I am quite pleased!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

826g from 1 - 1000w light Woohoo!
two 600's and one more 1000w to finish drying and then weigh. I think I crushed my record. If this keeps up I'll have .8 grams per watt........

They are bone dry and ready for cure. I reweighed the five plants from one 1000w and it is 794g. Here is a pic of the harvest from a total of 3200w. I'll post a total weight at end of cure.

1-DSCN0521.JPG

Purple Sage bud:
2-DSCN0522.JPG

Skunkberry bud:
3-DSCN0523.JPG

ive smoked a lot of skunk, ill take a bucket of purple sage please!

ive smoked a lot of skunk, ill take a bucket of purple sage please!
Sold! ten dollar! :) Hell, I'd just keep ya here til we polished off a half bucket :) Next to an awesome campfire of course ;-)

Your harvest is awesome and inspiring!I hope someday to get some results like that! :bravo:

ten dollars i can do! ill bring the beer and some fine ladies!

What? Only 3 people like the harvest pics? Dang.......

Best harvest on here at the min mate, your grow was EPIC!!

Back
Top Bottom