4twenty4all Does - 3 Part

4twenty4all

That's right! I'm doing a BPN comparison!!!
Using the same genetics and similar environments. I will be testing for quality and quantity VS another grow I have with another nutrient :) I am sure I will not to be disappointed by the results from BPN ;-) Both are 3-part chemical solutions so it should be a good test.

The room:

16ft x 6ft x 7ft tall flowering side
Air Condition 10,000 BTU window unit
Heat — 240v baseboard heater 4 ft long.

36" wide raised table x 10ft long
3/4 in PVC 18" tall with tomato trellis netting

3 — 1000w 240v HID HPS 8" air-cooled lights with 8" insulated duct between lights

2 — 8" 750CFM centrifugal inline fans for lights (one draws fresh air at beginning of the row of lights and the other is at the end sucking and exhausting out a different hole)

3 — 16' oscillating fans for plants

CO2 enriched 1450ppm — 1800ppm depending on stage of plants

Room temps:
80* - 84* lights on
60* - 65* lights out

Humidity between 40% and 55%

Setup, Strains and Environment:

4 plants per light

Soil:
5 gallon pots
70% Happy Frog
30% Perlite

Nutrients:
Blue Planet Nutrients 3 part
molasses

Watering:

I alternate my watering schedule in this order:

1. Well water ( I add .4ml/gal bleach to kill any parasites ) Do not use splash less

2. Water from reservoir with Blue Planet Nutrients 3 Part.

Strains:

Banana Kush — Indica
Maui — Mostly Sativa
Grape God — Indica

No pests, yet......

Gonna screen them tomorrow....
IMG_001529.JPG

Time for an update.... I have abused these girls and have not been around much due to being in the hospital. I had them on a drip with BPN 3-part. I gave them:
5ml/gal - micro
5ml/gal - bloom
12ml/gal grow

These pictures were taken the other night and we flipped the lights to 12/12 since the screen is completely full. They look beat up because they were just de-leafed and woven. Fed them 1/2 strength of the above nutes and flipped the lights.

This week I will start them on flowering nutes schedule. They are growing really really fast on these nutes so far and no signs of deficiencies or stress. I'm getting a GOOD feeling about BPN.

IMG_04128.JPG

IMG_040913.JPG

IMG_041111.JPG

Thanks again BPN! I'm loving your product so far!
:thanks:

Thanks GodSpeed I really appreciate it! Okay, they have been woven and 80% deleafed. They will be deleafed again daily until next Tuesday or Wednesday then I think they will be let go. A batch of nutrients was mixed and is bubbling and will feed the plants this week with the following dose alternating waterings with plain water.

BPN 3-part. I gave them:
10ml/gal - micro
15ml/gal - bloom
10ml/gal grow
.5ml/gal bloom booster

They are looking great by the way. I'll post pics with next update I think you will all be impressed ;-) Thanks BPN!

Lookin good buddy!
Thank you sir! This would not be possible without you! Your knowledge and kindness are above and beyond. I really hope to do your product justice.
:adore: :thanks: :thanks:

I see you use HPS only. I thought MH bulbs provide a distinct advantage in veg? I just ordered a 400W HPS system, wondering if I should get a MH bulb. What do you think?
Taverasme- Thanks for stopping in, I appreciate it. I also appreciate the great question!

I have a separate vegging area with one 600w MH. I transfer them to their flowering rooms and let them finish vegging under HPS for a few weeks. I have never had an issue and actually used HPS throughout from very beginning and also had no issues. Some people think it makes them stretch more in veg and other strange things but I think that is more phenotype or strain. Bushiness can also be achieved with fimming and I haven't noticed any extra stretching between nodes because of the HPS. Hope it helps bro. Check out my other grow the outdoor and new grow room, that is ready for harvest on Friday.

============

So here is what I observed with this product so far with the first real feeding for transition:
The PH of the well water is 8.5
yesterday I added:
10ml/gal micro
10ml/gal grow
15ml/gal bloom
.5ml/gal bloom booster
PH after 10 min was 6.3
today it was 7.1 so I dropped it down to 6.2
PPM's were 1400, nice and hot! ;-)

Today I also gave them my foliar of:
15ml/gal seaweed with iron
1/2 tsp molasses
1/4 tsp dish soap

I hope I am not causing problems with adding additional stuff like my foliar and a few other things I may use along the way outside of BPN product line.I don't go crazy with additives but I do use a few things I feel are essential.

Also, deleafed about 85% and they are gonna go nuts I'm sure. I think they will blow up. I'll post pictures and another update this weekend. I'll try to get a lights out shot too.

Quick update: They are day 8 of flower as of yesterday. They really filled out since the defoliation and foliar spray. I swear most of the leaves grew back. Oh well, they look awesome, thanks BPN!

Gave last feeding from nutrient reservoir. Now, it has been cleaned and filled with the following. But they will be fed plain water for the next watering in about 2 days.

BPN 3-part:
Micro: 8ml/gal
Grow: 7.5ml/gal
Bloom: 18ml/gal
Bloom Accelerator: .5ml/gal

IMG_04329.JPG

IMG_04348.JPG

IMG_04338.JPG

Great set up! I like the way you set up a drip system with soil. I have not seen anyone else do this. Great idea!! Plants are looking very healthy!! Hope you are feeling better! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom