Sskohl's Indoor Hybrid Grow Journal - 2012

sskohl

Screen of Green
SANY0796.JPG

=================================================​
Hybrid Strains:
CinX X NW Coffee; Train Wreck X Big Bud; Train Wreck; Grand Daddy Purple; Black Betty
Veg Stage, Week 2

Media:
Soiless mix Coco Coir in 3 gallon grow bags @ 6.5 pH

Lights:
(2) 1000 Watt
(1) 600 Watt
air-cooled hoods
SANY0779.JPG

Room:
Temp: 78 degrees Fahrenheit
RH: 48%

Water/Nutrients:
Watering every other day; (though I'm needing to water CinX everyday...?)
Blue Planet Nutrients, Farmers Pride, 6 part

CO2 infused (1550ppm)
SANY07811.JPG

=================================================​

COMMENTS, QUESTIONS, ADVICE WELCOME!
:thanks:
:peace:

Thank You :) This will be my first attempt with the screen. Just going to keep pulling the green below the net intell its all green then flower..is that the main jest with the scrog?

im subbed for this one, a nice sized screen you got there. Can't wait to see it filled out. Have you grown these strains before?

wht would you rec. for a screen loving strain? i am also almost ready to start my other room witch looks just like this one but with "natural" air :) ..xperment time:) hehehe

I've never run a scrog, but something that vegges fast is definitely ideal so you can fill the screen up as fast as possible.

SANY0838.JPG
SANY0826.JPG
SANY0829.JPG
SANY0819.JPG
SANY0817.JPG
SANY0827.JPG
couple days later:) i was wondering if anybody had the math for ppm on the bpn farmers pride package? my ec tds thing is not working .im using balanced ro water and adding cal mag. thank you. happy gardening

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees & the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
Max Ehrmann
SANY0838.JPG
SANY0826.JPG
SANY0829.JPG
SANY0819.JPG
SANY0817.JPG
SANY0827.JPG
couple days later:) i was wondering if anybody had the math for ppm on the bpn farmers pride package? my ec tds thing is not working .im using balanced ro water and adding cal mag. thank you. happy gardening

I noticed I really don't have to worry about ppm's in the farmers pride organic line. I was checking them for a while, and they were always fairly low. My tap water is between 150-200ppm and after adding them at full strength, I wouldn't ever be higher than 500ppm, this was even feeding 30ml of bloom instead of the 15-20ml the feeding chart advises.

I was talking to Corey a while back when I started using this line, he said the bloom is very safe to add, you could essentially pour it directly over your plants straight and it wouldn't harm anything. Organics are great, I haven't had to check ph or ppm's since I started using the organic line of BPN nutes and have had the best bud I've grown to date with it.

If you don't have a feeding chart, you can get it here: Organic Fertilizer Guide

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom