Oldsmokey Grows Blue Cheese & Blueberry With Promix

Hey Roostifer I am more of a joint guy but I am puffing on some Cali OG Kush X Haze with some purple kush bubble hash mixed in. As far as cooking BBQing steak tonight. It is the long weekend so will probably be doing something on the BBQ this weekend. I was the grocery store a while ago had a nice brisket in my hand. If only I had a smoker BBQ.

Hope your day is going well.:passitleft:

Whoa, forget the steak and gimme what you’re smoking cause it sounds awesome! I am jealous :ganjamon:

Oh yeah, thanks again for recommending budget led. Very happy with it.:high-five:
It is tasty :passitleft: the purple kush is from over a year ago. Seeds were from crop king all 4 plants hermied on me so have been using them for edibles and hash this is the last of it. The Cali ok kush X haze is from the grow before the PK seeds were also from Cropking they turned out really nice have been curing for over 1.5 years. Has a very earthy spicy taste and very smooth. The color of the bud had turned greenish brown.

I have yet to do a complete grow with the budget led yet but so far no complaints.

It is tasty :passitleft: the purple kush is from over a year ago. Seeds were from crop king all 4 plants hermied on me so have been using them for edibles and hash this is the last of it. The Cali ok kush X haze is from the grow before the PK seeds were also from Cropking they turned out really nice have been curing for over 1.5 years. Has a very earthy spicy taste and very smooth. The color of the bud had turned greenish brown.

I have yet to do a complete grow with the budget led yet but so far no complaints.
Stop you’re only making this worse for me :p

That must be one hell of a stash you have if you got stuff 1.5 old! I’ll get there some day lol.

Here is a pic of it.
IMG_20200904_152421.jpg

Day 59 Flower Update
try holding your phone side way when your recording next time. it will give you the full screen instead of the long side :)
plants are lovly as always

Back
Top Bottom