Light: 600w HPS from start to finish
Medium: Coco/perlite roughly 80/20
Nutes: Chemical
Grow area: 5 x 5 x 6.5 tent
Pots: 4 gal smart pots
Strains:

Big Buddha Sour Chiesel (ECSD x Cheese)
Big Buddha Blue Cheese
Seedsman Black Rhino (Black Afghan x White Rhino)

The plants are only on their first set of true leaves, except for the blue cheese which went under the light first. It's second set is out but not fully developed. The SC seems to be the fastest growing at this point. Went under the light about 2.5 days after the BC, but it has almost caught up. It's still early days. Plants got a very light nute mix this morning. Remember, their is no nutrients in the medium.

My last grow was about 18 months ago. That was a dismal failure. Constant pH and heat problems. Got a decent pH pen this time around, as well as proper inline fan, oscillating fan and cold air humidifier. So far so good.

I will post some photos tomorrow, although at this point there is not much to look at.

I have some seeds coming from Bonza. (aurora indica, white rhino and exodus kush) The current seeds come from a seed bank in South Africa though. I'm a little apprehensive about them, but I suppose time will tell.

re: TheBlaze's Sour Chiesel - Blue Cheese & Black Rhino In Coco

Welcome guys.

Santiago, I got it from Green Smoke Room.

Here are some pics of my setup and the little girls.

20150923_120847.jpg

20150923_120859.jpg

younguns.jpg

Gonna sub and check it out. Growing in coco myself if you want to check it out. :goodluck:

Link to your journal bud?

Thanks bud. I'm lazy, and that just seemed the easiest way to do it. LOL

White Rhino is also one of my favourites, so I thought I would give this strain a go. I love my indicas.

Black Afghan x White Rhino by Seedsman

Makes sense lol. Only afghan ive grown turnt out totally toss, there meant to be indica but the pack I grew ended up at 5ft+ tall. Think I got took for a fool somewhere

Herb :yummy:

edit: actually it mighta been aurora indica, I cant remember

Don't say that... I've ordered some Aurora Indica beans. They should land any day now. I've smoked Northern Vision from the same breeder, and that stuff is stellar! Figured if Nirvana say AI is their strongest indica, then it must be mind blowing.

Yeap and it came from Nirvana, they grew like sativas and ended up so high, tallest plants ive grown. I destroyed them about 5 weeks into flower. I think I mustve got something bad cus indicas just dont grow like that. Think someone was playing a joke at the seed packaging depot

Yeap and it came from Nirvana, they grew like sativas and ended up so high, tallest plants ive grown. I destroyed them about 5 weeks into flower. I think I mustve got something bad cus indicas just dont grow like that. Think someone was playing a joke at the seed packaging depot

I know some other growers who swear by Nirvana. I've smoked the strains, and can see what they mean. Maybe you just got unlucky. I hope so any way. LOL. If I want straight fire though, I buy from DNA/Reserva Privada. Always had great stuff from them. My parcel includes Exodus Kush. Can't wait to grow that again. That shit blows your socks off.

:rollit: I'm going to make it my mission to grow some mind bending AI's now. Have you ever smoked Northern Vision? I'm pretty sure it's Nirvana as well. Some of the greatest tasting weed I've had. On the exhale you get a distinct taste of "pink sweets". Those little musk sweets. Not sure if you know what I mean. It is not a hint of musk, or the essence of musk, but undeniably sweet musk. Then you get that codeine, fuzzy blanket feeling. It is some good shit. F#ck... why didn't I order that. LOL!

EDIT: It's zambeza, not nirvana. Not sure why I thought it was nirvana.

yeh was gonna say northern lights is only northern thing Nirvana do to my knowledge. Im on the look out for some new beans at mo so ill take a look at those, thanks for the heads up. I took a wiff of one of my pineapples earliar n it smelt just like a doctors surgery, do you know that smell, not exactly the best or most welcoming smell I can think of lol. Not sure that plant will go down 2 well

My regular guy swears by northern vision, and it is a staple in his grow.

I know exactly what smell you are referring to. The vanilla kush I had, smelt like that in flowering. I had the smell down as the dentists room, but your description is probably better. The vanilla kush smelt rotten, combined with this surgical smell and a hint of coffee. When cured, it smelt a bit like sh!t. LOL! Some of the best smoke I've ever had though, and it pretty much laid out anyone and everyone. One of my friends is a 6ft7 giant who has been smoking for many years. Loves to brag about his high tolerance for strong gear. Within 45min he was snoring on my couch after over-indulging in VK. F#cker took up almost the entire 5 seater couch.

Back
Top Bottom