White Rhino, CBD Cream & Cheese & Stankberry Medley

Hi all, I want to invite you to my new journal! It's got some familiar players and some new. It's been brewing for a while in the new veg area and will be ready to flower in a few weeks. So come for the weed and stay for the love of growing it. Thanks for cheering along!

Hi all, The good folks at @Dope-Seeds.com have gone and made many of our days by giving several of us some Black Skull genetics to show. Mine came a few days ago and look beautiful. I won't be on them for a while but I'm excited to try the Wedding Cake and Dos-Si-Dos! It's going to be a sweet room o weed when they get their grow on!

Please excuse the intrusion, as we help one of our valued Sponsors.

Sierra Natural Science has been a 420 Mag Sponsor for over a decade, and we finally talked them into getting active in the forums. Please show them around, subscribe and promote this thread and show them how much we truly appreciate them.

Meanwhile, if anyone has any pest or disease control questions for SNS, please let them know in their thread.

Has anyone used SNS before and can share your experience in the thread above? :thanks:

Sierra Natural Science has been a 420 Mag Sponsor for over a decade, and we finally talked them into getting active in the forums. Please show them around, subscribe and promote this thread and show them how much we truly appreciate them.

Meanwhile, if anyone has any pest or disease control questions for SNS, please let them know in their thread.

Has anyone used SNS before and can share your experience in the thread above? :thanks:
@sierra

Having @Sierra Natural Science products in the house has given me piece of mind by just being there. Thankfully I haven't had an issue needing its help as yet, but with the SNS informative charts and information I feel like I can handle any garden issue in my tent. You can't beat the innovative bottle saving/sharing packaging too! And it's organic! Piece of Mind = a Good Thing!

Hey SO :ciao: I'm finally trying to catch up on some long overdue journal reading. :nomo:
The White Rhino took first prize in maturing today.
My son really wants to grow some White Rhino next year, so your plant has gotten me pretty excited!
Another volunteer to the slaughter house this fine day. cbd Cream and Cheese fit the description to a T so a snipping I went.
Great looking harvest!
Stankberry x Blue Dream cbd became available this day.
You were incredibly busy during October!!
HooHoo! Hi all. The Stankberry came in.
All your harvests were awesome. That Stankberry looks delicious :drool:
Hi all, I want to invite you to my new journal!
Great! I'll head over there now.

Hey SO :ciao: I'm finally trying to catch up on some long overdue journal reading. :nomo:

My son really wants to grow some White Rhino next year, so your plant has gotten me pretty excited!

Great looking harvest!

You were incredibly busy during October!!

All your harvests were awesome. That Stankberry looks delicious :drool:

Great! I'll head over there now.
Yikes Beez, i got winded reading my agenda for last month :D and I'm glad. Greenhouse seeds has a nice video of their white rhino to watch. These ones are gassy, piney and nice and a good indica strong hit.

My CBD Cream and Cheese seeds arrive today. Going to try two of them, two Tutankhamen, and two Black Domina. See what happens...
Hey Salty :ciao: we start the toking day with cbd cream and cheese lately. Yummy and good for what ails ya! Mmmm Tut sounds nice. The one I grew was so strong in eucalyptus terps that walking by it my eyes would water! Good luck with them!

Hey Salty :ciao: we start the toking day with cbd cream and cheese lately. Yummy and good for what ails ya! Mmmm Tut sounds nice. The one I grew was so strong in eucalyptus terps that walking by it my eyes would water! Good luck with them!
I have high hopes for this one. Hope it’s tasty, stony and works on my old bones!

Back
Top Bottom