Otterfarm Flooded! NextLight Mega Responsible!

Highya SO,

Just pepper seeds for now. April 1st is when I put the cannabis seeds in soil. Strains: Apollo 13, Deebo Skunk, and I have some CBD seeds (a cross), but I can't remember what's in their lineage. Guess I need to find out, again. Happy Vapin'

Yes, she is an Akita. The avatar pic isn't her, but she's still as beautiful! Thanks for your interest! Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

Hope you're doing well. Just starting to drop some beans for summer grow! A tad early, just like to make sure!! Happy Vapin'
Happy to hear @Bode. Good luck with your summer grow.

So many good people here. I just may have to stick around... :smokin:

@StoneOtter whats up brother?
Hey Bob, I'm growing my ass off still. I have 4 interesting ladies that are starting to take shape from Kingdom of Seeds. Making mostly bud and a few seeds with them. In the 3 x 3 lies a Nevilles Haze with about 50 days of flowering behind her so almost half way there with her. Pardon me for missing your post, I'm not getting any better at this but I try! Thinking about outdoors now. How you doing?

Hey Bob, I'm growing my ass off still. I have 4 interesting ladies that are starting to take shape from Kingdom of Seeds. Making mostly bud and a few seeds with them. In the 3 x 3 lies a Nevilles Haze with about 50 days of flowering behind her so almost half way there with her. Pardon me for missing your post, I'm not getting any better at this but I try! Thinking about outdoors now. How you doing?
I grew out Neville's Haze and am growing some crosses we made now.

How did it turn out for ya??

I grew out Neville's Haze and am growing some crosses we made now.

How did it turn out for ya??
Very well! It's a very interesting one.

Crazy bud structure! All single beads, pretty cool. She smells like incense my wife tells me. I haven't walked into a room and had a whiff. Tastes incensey though with almost no body effects and a real good head high.

What crosses did you get?

I highly recommend buying the book. It is chock full of great hints on layering and spiking and growing organically... well worth its sales price. TLO, True Living Organics, by The Rev 2nd Edition
Oh yeah get the book! It has more than just the recipe's in it too like Em mentioned. Mine's well worn by now and it's young!:)

Here's the latest update from today's paper and more background info:

and if you scroll down you can see a pic that looks very much like the terpene identification wheels we use!
It lives! Nasal Ranger Chuck has the most interesting notariety ever! NYT wouldn't let me see but that sounds pretty awesome!

Ahoy Commodore,
My first taste of the Otter's Dream this morning. This tastes more like Blueberries than some of the Blueberries I buy at the store to eat. I can see how you and the lady otter enjoy her flavor to start your day. Awesome job Stone.
Monster good vibes are heading your way. :love:

Ahoy Commodore,
My first taste of the Otter's Dream this morning. This tastes more like Blueberries than some of the Blueberries I buy at the store to eat. I can see how you and the lady otter enjoy her flavor to start your day. Awesome job Stone.
Monster good vibes are heading your way. :love:
I'm glad you can taste it too! Some of us just can't, pity them. Yumming it up on a Sunday morning sounds perfect! Are you getting stormy today? We're missing it like Maxwell Smart. By this much!

I'm glad you can taste it too! Some of us just can't, pity them. Yumming it up on a Sunday morning sounds perfect! Are you getting stormy today? We're missing it like Maxwell Smart. By this much!
Nice sunny day but only 15 degrees outside. Imagine all that ABA keeping the seeds dormant until spring.

Back
Top Bottom