TheBlaze's Multi-Strain Grow In Coco & 600W HPS

Why you not like that word? Does it have another meaning where you from..... I like it, first time I've heard it but dagga time, yeah man....

I'm glad the bud washing works better than you expected. Now I'm gonna have to look into this...you're giving me extra work bro, I wish I could just plant them & harvest them with no extra tasks! :rofl:

Why you not like that word? Does it have another meaning where you from..... I like it, first time I've heard it but dagga time, yeah man....

Afrikaans is a fairly guttural language. The word sounds course, almost like an insult or swear word. LOL! To me it just feels like it has negative connotations attached to it. Just to be clear, this is my personal feelings on the word.

I'm glad the bud washing works better than you expected. Now I'm gonna have to look into this...you're giving me extra work bro, I wish I could just plant them & harvest them with no extra tasks! :rofl:

It's actually given me less work, because I have convinced the wife she needs to trim while I do the highly complicated and technical task of dunking buds. :high-five:

Thanks Doc!

I can't believe another grow is done. Time flies when you're sky high. LOL

Congrats on the ongoing harvest. looks hella nice:thumb:
Good to hear the budwash worked out for you, it's a really nice technique - it's the one thing I picked up that has improved the end product the most.

Last time I washed I used 80 L tubs so I could wash a whole plant, takes a lot of baking soda and lemon juice but those are pretty cheap anyways;)

WP_20160109_02_06_54_Pro.jpg

Congrats on the ongoing harvest. looks hella nice:thumb:
Good to hear the budwash worked out for you, it's a really nice technique - it's the one thing I picked up that has improved the end product the most.

Last time I washed I used 80 L tubs so I could wash a whole plant, takes a lot of baking soda and lemon juice but those are pretty cheap anyways;)

WP_20160109_02_06_54_Pro.jpg

That's a great idea PGR. I prefer to trim the buds up before I wash them though. Also, I don't know if I could find a bucket big enough for the some of the plants I'm harvesting.

Blaze, ALL I CAN SAY IS
:yahoo:COWABUNGA!:yahoo:
I love harvesting quality plants!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Hoz! Just 2 more left. Then a few days much needed rest, and then on to the next grow.

Dang, I missed all the fun. Well I guess there is still some kush to be chopped but what a great harvest!

You are a master there Blaze! Fantastic.
Bob ;)

A master... probably not... happy and proud of my work... most definitely! Thanks Bob!

That is an awesome card. Can't believe I forgot that it's 420! LOL! Happy 420 to you too my friend!

HAPPY 420 TO ALL MY :420: FRIENDS!!

UPDATE

65 days of 12/12

The smaller exodus kush is getting the chop tonight, and then Godchira comes down tomorrow night. I need to buy more jars! I have 9 jars, but need to get another 6 more.

On to the pics...

White Rhino in the jar. As you can see, no PM in sight. Just beautiful crystally nugs.
20160419_175223.jpg

Following pics are all Exodus Kush
20160420_080321.jpg

20160420_080356.jpg

20160420_080407.jpg

20160420_080427.jpg

20160420_080503.jpg

20160420_080513.jpg

Absolutely brilliant blaze & happy 420!

Must be a great feeling also knowing you need more jars to store all those goodies lol.

:thumb:

Thanks Solly!

It is a great feeling knowing I will have 15 jars stuffed with goodness. Now to find the bucks for the jars. LOL! End of the month salty cracks for me.

You forget to, I only just realised reading previous journal just now, lol.... Hope all is well man...

I make such a big deal out of it... then I forget. Hahhahaha!!! It's almost like I'm a stoner. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm well my man. Hope you're good as well mate.

Thanks Solly!

It is a great feeling knowing I will have 15 jars stuffed with goodness. Now to find the bucks for the jars. LOL! End of the month salty cracks for me.

No Blaze thank you for producing such beauties...helps us mortals believe it can be done.

I get ya bro, end of the month syndrome...where does it all go lol!

:Namaste:

No Blaze thank you for producing such beauties...helps us mortals believe it can be done.

I get ya bro, end of the month syndrome...where does it all go lol!

:Namaste:

Hahahaha!!! Get da fuck outta here... "us mortals"... :cheesygrinsmiley::rofl:

Remember Sol, who dares wins!

Now go out there and win, so that you can return here and sit on my right... no, not that one... the smaller throne dammit!

Excellent, I knew you would see through my sarcasm lol! doesn't take away the fact you grew some beauties though, you are a master in the making...shit is that my sarcasm again? Anyway let us keep our own throne's since there's plenty of room for several kingdoms...why does everyone wanna be the big boss man lol!

I must remind you though blaze, you will never be regarded as a master Jedi (grower) until you repulse an invasion by the 'borg' with only you're boxing shorts on & a plastic spray bottle in hand...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom