TheBlaze's LED & HPS Grow - Coco & Perlite

Good suggestions bud. Will be looking to incorporate them into his routine soon. Treadmills are a little pricey though. Especially after just spending a small fortune on the wife's hospital stay. I will exercise him every day though. Usually do that anyway, although I've been slacking this last week. Just too much to do.

Your dog might just surprise you! They have a funny way of understanding the fragility of a baby and, once he's introduced, I'm willing to bet he becomes very protective and gentle around her and treats her like his own. :goodluck:

I've been wanting to do another smoke report for a while now, but when I smoke I'm always so tired that it knocks me out in under an hour. Sometimes I don't even remember anything the next day. LOL! Sorry guys.

What I can tell you is that the Lemon OG Kush is way more indica in effect than I thought it would be, and the second Blue Venom could be the strongest shit on the planet. :jawdropper: So strong in fact, that I can't walk straight after a bowl and a half. Full blown amnesia on the second bong session the same night. The Freak is a great allrounder. Does everything well in equal measure without making a big deal out of it. Super chilled, but still easy to get up off the couch if you need to do something. It gets much stronger the more you smoke though. Nice fuel smell and taste as well. Love it. Blue Venom still my favourite though. That is some serious shit.

I will do a more detailed smoke report on the plants next week. Will also give dry numbers soon as well.

Thanks CS!

LCOG sure is a pretty plant, and a decent yielder as well. The second pheno (not the freak) has a nice powerful sativa buzz for the first 45 to 60 min as well. That is the one that looks like the plant they advertise, so probably closer to the typical pheno you might find. That one smells like roasted coffee beans and fuel. The other, larger, pheno is straight fuel and pine.

stopping in to have a look... looks like again I come at the right time! Blister is here cause the work is done :cheesygrinsmiley:

Fuel and pine sounds heavenly Blaze. HK3 gives me berries and pine. BLU gives me berries and fuel. I need to complete the triangle!

Complete the triangle with Emerald Triangle. Ok... I'm a little drunk. That sounded better in my head. LOL!

stopping in to have a look... looks like again I come at the right time! Blister is here cause the work is done :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey buddy. Good to have you here! Just in time to sub up for my next journal. ;)

Hey Blaze my man... Missed a lot! Fucken Good News! Congrats, my friend. Good to read you're lovin life at the moment.
Don't sweat your dog; won't be long before it's the kids dog, not yours.. The dog can smell that the baby is yours, and wanna protect her..
Great haul also. Those LCOG look fantastic. Blue Venom might be on my list now also..
You're on a roll, brother!

And hats off and glasses raised to your Missus!
Makin it sound like YOU carried for nine months and gave birth.....! You're good but not that good!

LOL! Thanks brother! I will give my wife the message. :)

The LCOG is a winner for sure. Two very different phenos though. I will chat more about that later.

As for the dog, he is much calmer when my wife does the introductions. When I try, he is a bit too hectic. I think I'm a nervous wreck when they are in close proximity and he can pick that up.

Total Weight

So, dry numbers are in. Here they are:

- Blue Venom #1 - 75.7g
- Lemon OG Kush #1 tall girl - 111.9g
- Blue Venom #2 - 78.5g
- Lemon OG Kush #2 - 100g on the dot
- The Freak - 115.5g
- Lost Coast OG #2 and the surprise of the group for me - 113.5g

For a total of 595.1g

Not quite 600g but pretty damn close and I'm going to consider it as "target achieved". Next target is 650g.

Thanks Feral. I also just realised, that the 2 Lemons were a full week behind in veg. Remember that? That alone would have given me another 30 to 40g I think. Anyway, I'm very happy. It's good when things go according to plan. New seeds have been soaking since yesterday. Let's hope they all pop. Going to push it a little more this round for slightly bigger plants.

Howzit bud!

Good to have you here, even if it's at the tail end of the grow. ;)

I'm loving fatherhood!

Back
Top Bottom