TheBlaze's LED & HPS Grow - Coco & Perlite

Yes yes yawl!!! Fuck yeah man, you bloody ripper... Massive congrats my brother blazen up like a mofo... Woooooo!!!
Can't wait to hear any details you want to share man... virtual man hugs bro... Enjoy...that smell, suck it in, keeps you young.. :high-five:

Congratulations Blaze!:bravo::high-five:

Thanks guys! Just had a quick afternoon nap. Last few days have caught up with me. Couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. Was busy harvesting until 1am this morning. Was going to do the last LC-OG tonight, but think I will leave it until tomorrow morning.

I was just thinking, it's kind of awesome that her birth is being celebrated on the other side of the world and even down under. :) She even has a Sioux name. Didn't choose the name for that reason, we just liked it. Ties in nicely here though and is not very common in South Africa obviously. She was crying when I went to visit her in the nursery. She stopped crying when I held her. That was such a cool feeling. I like to pretend that she knows I'm her dad, and that's why she was comforted.

20160825_140429.jpg

If that's not a plant of the month contender, or should I say hands down winner, I'll eat my hat!:love: Superb job Blaze, absolutely beautiful!:bravo:

She was born 10 days prem, but got a 9/10 apgar score so she is nice and strong.

Awesome once again Blaze! Super happy for you and the missus! Congratulations!

That plant looks like it's at least 200 grams by itself, am I missing something or does the pic make it look bigger?

Any smoke reports for the dreamers out here?

Congratulations man! I still remember when my son was born. The nurse tried to take him away from me 'so we could get some rest'...I told her to leave..he spent his first night sleeping on my chest while I watched him breathe. Its the best feeling in the word to hold your newborn...and they DO recognise you. She's been listening to your voice her whole life :)

Great plant to btw. :)

CONGRATULATIONS brother, a little girl! God bless you and your family mate, and yes she knows your her dad and with the way you grow and look after your plants I'm sure your going to be a great dad!

The lost coast OG fkn high five bro she is beautiful has that real classic look and her pistals are at that perfect point half sucked in, just stunning mate biiiiig hug for ya and a coopers pale Ale, and an oz of Bud in a floral arrangement .

Great job with with the new family member, plant is amazing too. Great time to be you. Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thanks so much guys! My little girl comes home tomorrow. Need to clean the house and make sure it is fit to play host to a princess. Just a little worried about the dog. He is a little on the wild side.

Harvest update coming up.

Sorry Doc... almost forgot your question. You're not missing anything. She is a pretty hefty girl. Still, 200g is quite a haul from a single plant without much training done. She has just been topped and defoliated. It would be great if she gives me more than I estimate though. :)

HARVEST UPDATE

Lost Coast OG #2

It looks like I LST'd this plant, but she grew like a bowl on her own. I can't remember if I topped her once or twice. Buds are a little on the airy side. Only plant in the group without really dense buds. This is the last plant. She got cut down on day 70 of 12/12.

20160827_124543.jpg
20160827_124654.jpg
20160827_125004.jpg
20160827_125251.jpg
20160827_125457.jpg
20160827_125607.jpg
20160827_125701.jpg
20160827_125728.jpg
20160827_125820.jpg
20160827_125847.jpg
20160827_125933.jpg
20160827_130050.jpg
20160827_164056.jpg

Damn Blaze, that is one killer plant. So happy for you and the missus. Coming home tomorrow wow. The dog thing is a little scary though. Keep him exercised and set limits. There will now be places he's not allowed to go. A crate will help when you become frustrated. Maybe get him on a treadmill. Let him run off his energy till he passes out lol! God bless you and your little girl...

Back
Top Bottom