TheBlaze: Genesis, Chapter 1, Verse 1

Day 65 of 12/12 for what remains in the flower room.

One of the Black DOG plants decided to fall over. Luckily the wall kept her up. She is chunky. That was 24 hours after a dose of Fire Juice. They love that stuff.

Blue Dream in veg

Purple Envy in veg

Looking danky

She always brings up my beer drinking habits.... and that is the end of any potential argument.

There you go. When I get home, I'm telling the wife to leave me be.... Penny says it's all good. :ganjamon:

Actually, I can't complain. My wife is pretty cool. I'm the nag bag most of the time. LOL

Him: I grow weed
Her: Marry me!!

:rofl:

LOL! Actually, at first she hated it. Then she needed it for pain and nausea as it was the only thing that worked. She went from never smoking, to going through a few grams a day in just a few short weeks. Now she loves the stuff.

that's a good thing I guess I got the wrong impression I cant coplain either she doesn't toke but doesn't mind me doing it in fact whenever I need help shes rite there I got a good one!

We are lucky men Sticky.

Beautiful plants Blaze, you have a killer harvest coming!

Thanks Dobe. What do you think of that dark Black DOG? She looks fire.

Shot brother! :Namaste:

I'm having a hard time watching the new trimmer work though. Definitely not gentle with the buds like I am.

Yeah, similar problem here, but it's just too much work doing it myself anymore. This was always going to be a problem, so I suppose I just have to accept it.

How do the larger guys in the states do it? Machine or trim girls?

Back
Top Bottom