TheBlaze: Genesis, Chapter 1, Verse 1

congratulations blaze its a happy time at your house what a beautiful harvest some fire rite there now we wait for a report on those girls btw my grow buddy does his with a trimmer it does a pretty good job but I don't want mine done that way of course I don't have the size crop you do nice work bud!:smokin:

Thanks Sticky! As I said to Penny, I think I just have to accept the fact that bag appeal is going to take a knock unfortunately. The trimmer got a massive scissor hash ball from trimming. About 10 times the size of what I would get if I were trimming. I think that should tell you everything you need to know. LOL!

Gorgeous plants blaze! You got you a colorful Black dog It looks like! Definitely gonna be hell of a harvest!!
:bravo:

Thanks Jgrow bro. It's a pity I didn't bother to clone the Bdogs. It smells great as well. The dark one smells like sweet grape and incense. The lighter ones have more of a caramel and subtle coffee thing going. Kind of what you would expect from bubba kush. In fact, the lighter ones even look alot like pre 98 bubba.

I'm going to have to chat to her about ripping the buds apart though. Not too happy about that. I see it's just the Glue that suffered this fate. She did complain that it was too sticky, making trimming very hard.

Congrats on getting to the finish line Blaze!

I think your Black DOG will be a winner. It looks fantastic. The dark one looks just like mine in bud structure. And the smell you describe is spot on with mine.

That Black DOG is a cinch to trim though. It's almost like the buds hardened off and trimming the leaf away was easy. Plus I found the leaf far more sparse on the BD - I find GG way leafier. Hope your BD buds come out nice and with no complaints from the trimmers!

1 week of 12/12

We have the following strains in flower:

• Serious Seeds - Bubble Gum
  • HSO - Amherst Sour Diesel
  • Dinafem - Dinachem
  • Purpe Envy (granadilla cut)
  • Darlins Net (GG#4 pheno)

Thanks brother

I actually only just bumped up the veg area to 2000w. The flower room has more than that obviously. Flower room is roughly 50 square feet, but I'm not using all of it. I'm still building up to that. This round is only 17 plants though. next round will be at least 24. That room can handle about 36 decent sized plants. It will take me some time to get there though. I prefer the slow and steady approach.

Back
Top Bottom