Pinky's Fairy Garden - 2x4 Indoor - Soil - LED's - 6 Plants - Grow 3

Thanks Carestaker! :thanks: They are sooo stacked! I defoliate quite often too!
Thanks for joining me and catching up on my journal! It's a real pleasure to have you here!
:welcome:

Plants look great, super healthy and stacked! Should be some nice bushes soon. This will be fun to watch. :circle-of-love:

If it's an exhaust or inline fan next time I am going to buy one of those silent fans Dr. Ziggy uses. If it's a circulation fan nothing beats those 20" lasko wind machines. Especially for 30 bucks.

Thanks so much Shigg! Silent is so appealing! Is the lasko wind machine loud? :thumb::Namaste::thanks:

:popcorn: Looking good girl!! Sorry I haven't been by in a while, but I am keeping busy with my other hobby/toy on good weather days (quad drone). I also am doing some horse trading for a '96 C4 Corvette, trading my '54 Chevy and he's giving me some cash on top. :yahoo:
Thanks Hoz! How fun, my brother has a drone and he just loves it! Nice trade! :thumb::high-five:

Great journal Pinky. Started at beginning & now caught up just in time for flower. Love the strains, some favorites that I grow often. Excellent gardening! :Namaste:

:thanks:Thanks Brighlight! :welcome:I am so happy you are here! Thanks for taking the time to read my journal!

Looking fantastic Pinky Tuscadero!

You're going to have a lot of buds on those lovely plants. Showing us how to do it. Good job girl! :circle-of-love:
drcannabi, I am so excited about harvest time! :drool:It's awhile still, but I just keep looking at all of those bud sites ...Universe willing, there won't be any major problems! :thanks:

Don't laugh..I actually crank the radio for my plants..got a big boom box I had in the 80's in my grow room...they like ac/dc..
Black sabbath. Metallica. Iron Maiden. Rush..all the old hard rock...
Or at least I like it...LOL

I love all of those (I mean my girls love all of those), plus I'd add, Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, The Rolling Stones, David Bowie..... :tommy::tokin:
Don't laugh..I actually crank the radio for my plants..got a big boom box I had in the 80's in my grow room...they like ac/dc..

I love all of those (I mean my girls love all of those), plus I'd add, Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, The Rolling Stones, David Bowie..... :tommy::tokin:

It's the constant dose of old school rock 'n' roll that makes my little ladies grow as they just love the musical vibrations I'm told and I've actually seen work over the years.:theband:

Hope all is well in your herbal world and keep up the good work PinkyGreen!:high-five:

:green_heart:Na. There's only one pinky green...
Your the real one...

That is so sweet of you old school! :bigblush::bigblush::bigblush::dreamy:Thank you! :circle-of-love::thanks::Namaste:

It's the constant dose of old school rock 'n' roll that makes my little ladies grow as they just love the musical vibrations I'm told and I've actually seen work over the years.:theband:

Hope all is well in your herbal world and keep up the good work PinkyGreen!:high-five:
I agree Cola Monster, good 'ole Rock 'n Roll, that keeps my girls happy too!
Things couldn't be better in my herbal world right now!

:peace::green_heart::circle-of-love::hug:

Yes!!! My girls listen to the exact same line up. They love some Rush during feeding time.

Back
Top Bottom