Cons Indoor Auto Soil Grow 3.1

Plants can foxtail during a grow for a few reasons including genetics and stress (particularly light stress), but some will start foxtailing at the end as the try to have fresh pistils available for any stray bit of pollen floating by. Better foxtails than hermies any day!
Thanks Shed no foxtails on the shaded buds & lowers so not genetic so either a very slow reaction fron several weeks ago which i doubt but the last chance to grab pollen sounds logical so i'm settling for that Thanks again

So scoping the GG for the last 2 weeks & have not seen much of amber spreading just on the sugar leaves but all are cloudy/white trichs everywhere i look so guessing that since the GG is more sativa dominate its not going to amber up much this will be on the end of week 13, 2-3 weeks past what they say so its done & chopped the last 2 waterings/feedings was 4 days & now 5 days to dry out so its chopped & also just started to fox tail why i couldn't tell you PPFD was lowered to 580 but it did suffer from light & heat stress a while back but all good for the last 3-4 weeks & showed no signs & put in the spare fridge with its tent mate the G x PP, i could not get temps below 18-19c & RH up past 48% in the dry room so i'll try the fridge dry, some thick solid buds on this one, Later folks

20240404_132958.jpg

20240404_135318.jpg

20240404_143503.jpg

20240404_143518.jpg

20240404_143529.jpg

20240404_152854.jpg

20240404_152902.jpg

20240404_152907.jpg
Beautiful buds Con congrats 🍾🎈. CL🍀. :thumb: :welldone: :party:

Congrats on your harvest. Does your cat go with you to the lake?
Thanks Carmen i think i'll like the GG for a daytime smoke i tried a tester after chopping & tried a oldman afternoon nap & no nap, yes i bring out both my cats & the run free & they love it had the black cat in the boat a few times last year so hopefully this year he's a bit more chill ( my last cat of 18.5 years was my original fishing buddy) & they are used to the 3 hour drive over gravel roads & horse trail getting in to camp

i've never recall trying gummies before so while at the hydro store this morning getting some supplies the owner gave me free sun glass's and some gummies so i think i might try 1 or 2 while wearing my cool blue shades tonight, pack has 5 gummies & the pack is 600mg so i guess 1 gummie would be 120mg think i'll start with one

20240405_131307.jpg

20240405_131849.jpg

i've never recall trying gummies before so while at the hydro store this morning getting some supplies the owner gave me free sun glass's and some gummies so i think i might try 1 or 2 while wearing my cool blue shades tonight, pack has 5 gummies & the pack is 600mg so i guess 1 gummie would be 120mg think i'll start with one

20240405_131307.jpg

20240405_131849.jpg
What's the brand name, con?

Fill in the blanks if you don't mind.

"E R R _ _ I" ?

What's the brand name, con?

Fill in the blanks if you don't mind.

"E R R _ _ I" ?
i think it is ERRLLI & clain to be the dankest gummies what ever that means are 120mg strong?

... I'd start with one til there was none. 😁
Lol! maybe, i've tried fancey chocolate ones & made some brownies the other year & they knocked me on my ass but felt very hung over the next morning which i didn't like

i think it is ERRLLI & clain to be the dankest gummies what ever that means are 120mg strong?
Yeah. 12 times the legal limit for edibles in Canada.
I'm currently making my gummies with about 25mg.

Have you had legal/dispensary edibles? I’ve tried everything from 10 mg liquid to a 500 mg brownie and there was no consistency. The brownie was subpar, the liquid did nothing. I ate a few gummies for 100mg once and that made me feel a little something but overall edibles just never hit.

I’m wondering if you find your homemade stuff to be better quality/consistency. I don’t believe that I can eat 500 mg and feel nothing, but it happened so I became suspicious of all edibles.

Really didn't know that, so these should knock me on my ass, might try just a 1/4 of one then, if you make yours 25mg how many do you eat at one time?

heres what the back of the package says, now i'm scared to try these Lol! is the CA prop 215 mean canada or california

20240405_140547.jpg
CA 215 is a california thing

You'll be fine 😊 ... Mmmm... Gummy worms... They look so yummy
i'll find out i think i will start with 1 full one & take it from there & they smell yummy

Have you had legal/dispensary edibles? I’ve tried everything from 10 mg liquid to a 500 mg brownie and there was no consistency. The brownie was subpar, the liquid did nothing. I ate a few gummies for 100mg once and that made me feel a little something but overall edibles just never hit.

I’m wondering if you find your homemade stuff to be better quality/consistency. I don’t believe that I can eat 500 mg and feel nothing, but it happened so I became suspicious of all edibles.
I have had a couple. They're not really very strong, but definitely enough to feel it.
One company put out some gelcaps that seemed stronger, but they had some adverse effects. Racing heartbeat, paranoia, anxiety, and that's for people who never had those from weed before.
Some people just don't get much from edibles. One thing I've noticed is that people who have been on certain antidepressants seem to have trouble getting high from edibles.
My gummies are definitely stronger than what I can get from legal dispensaries, but while I can get high from one gummy my sister has to take 3 or 4.
Really didn't know that, so these should knock me on my ass, might try just a 1/4 of one then, if you make yours 25mg how many do you eat at one time?
Maybe. It kind of depends how you react to edibles. I'd start with 1/4 or 1/3 and see how you feel.
I have one gummy at a time.
heres what the back of the package says, now i'm scared to try these Lol! is the CA prop 215 mean canada or california

20240405_140547.jpg
Lol, definitely California.

Back
Top Bottom