Con's Outdoor Lake Grow

Hey 420 hope all is well, going to try a outdoor auto flower grow with 3 different plants
Plant 1: Fat Bastard auto from Quebec seeds
THC-33-38%
Hybred- indica dominate
Plant 2 Cheese Auto from Quebec seeds
THC 19%
Hybrid indica dominate
Plant 3 Gelato auto by fast seeds from Herbies
THC 27%
Growing in soil mixed with worm castings & Gia green kelp & perlite in 7 gal fabric pots, pots are raised with locally sorced natural organic split logs LOL!,
Using same nutrients as my last grow Future Harvest Holland Secret Micro & Grow & Epsom salt with this formulation
1684086718889.png

Hey @con

Good luck on the outside grow buddy. Where in the world are you growing?

I'd like to know what sort of weather format your working with for this time of year?

Love the Bastard strains - Blue Bastard is one of my all time favourites!

Ill keep an eye for this one if you don't mind.

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻
SC 💚

:ciao:

I've never had much luck with autos outside so I'm looking forward to you knocking it out of the park!
Thanks Shed phone reception is slow out here & 420 mag using a cell phone is different than the home computer so trying to figure out, hopefully they do good as the season here is short so a photo period would be questionable which sucks as I wanted to try those CGB seeds I picked up but hopefully this fall

Hey @con

Good luck on the outside grow buddy. Where in the world are you growing?

I'd like to know what sort of weather format your working with for this time of year?

Love the Bastard strains - Blue Bastard is one of my all time favourites!

Ill keep an eye for this one if you don't mind.

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻
SC 💚
Thanks don't mind at all I'm still pretty green LOL pun intended, area is manitoba Canada around Bissett area north east of winnipeg , my first real outdoor grow with a little indoor experience

Lol. I guess your high end temps aren't getting very high, for Canada? I can see it actually going alright considering it doesn't get ridiculously cold but still sees alot of sunlight at the same time - those conditions would permit a real slow grow, I feel.

Have you popped the seeds?

Some pics would be awesome....

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻
SC 💚

Lol. I guess your high end temps aren't getting very high, for Canada? I can see it actually going alright considering it doesn't get ridiculously cold but still sees alot of sunlight at the same time - those conditions would permit a real slow grow, I feel.

Have you popped the seeds?

Some pics would be awesome....

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻
SC 💚
Yes seeds are popped, 25c for today, Temps should be OK not quite in the arctic circle lol! Central manitoba, trying to upload pics now

Yes seeds are popped, 25c for today, Temps should be OK not quite in the arctic circle lol! Central manitoba, trying to upload pics now
Surprised by them temperatures. I'm in the UK and I just picture anywhere in Canada as ice and snow lol a bit stereotypical of me my apologies 🙏🏻

I'll look forward to some pics and more posts from you dude.

The three amigos 🪴🪴🪴

Surprised by them temperatures. I'm in the UK and I just picture anywhere in Canada as ice and snow lol a bit stereotypical of me my apologies 🙏🏻

I'll look forward to some pics and more posts from you dude.

The three amigos 🪴🪴🪴
I hear ya LOL, my sister lived in Hayward Heith just south of London she likes the weather here better except the winters

Awesome. I can see the Gelato is just about sneaking out too. The fun begins!

That set up looks cool!

Had to chuck the fishing pic aswell 🎣 love it!

Happy growing 💚

I hear ya LOL, my sister lived in Hayward Heith just south of London she likes the weather here better except the winters
I lived in Tottenham, North London for 20 odd years

Two thoughts:

First is to tear off the peat when you upcan. Those things do biodegrade over time but not on the time frame we grow in. And they will definitely restrict a percentage of the roots.

Second is I hope you have a good anti-pest regimen in place !
Shed, the whole pest thing completely skipped my mind! What a good shout, I guess this would be the main problem to tackle growing outside, so vulnerably. That and the weather anyway....

Two thoughts:

First is to tear off the peat when you upcan. Thoyse things do biodegrade over time but not on the time frame we grow in. And they will definitely restrict a percentage of the roots.

Second is I hope you have a good anti-pest regimen in place !
Yeah the peat pots will be removed, just have sticky bug pads for now you have any suggestions? NEEM oil ? Dish soap & water? Also have a 12 gauge for bigger pests Lol

I've only ever grown indoors, and even then I've not really come up against any pests worth worrying about. Touch wood lol

If Shed cant I'm sure there's a few on here that will offer some good advice for you dude 👍🏻👍🏻

Yeah the peat pots will be removed, just have sticky bug pads for now you have any suggestions? NEEM oil ? Dish soap & water? Also have a 12 gauge for bigger pests Lol
When I. Used to do guerilla grows I found the best thing for deer was to uncoil a bunch of 6-8 lbs test fishing line around the grow, to about 18 inches high,at night the deer can’t see it and it gets wrapped on their feet and they don’t like it. I use lite crest line so it didn’t hurt/cut the deer’s legs. There are other options if you like venison!!! The worst were rabbits and pack rats, had to put wire cages around the base of the plant.

When I. Used to do guerilla grows I found the best thing for deer was to uncoil a bunch of 6-8 lbs test fishing line around the grow, to about 18 inches high,at night the deer can’t see it and it gets wrapped on their feet and they don’t like it. I use lite crest line so it didn’t hurt/cut the deer’s legs. There are other options if you like venison!!! The worst were rabbits and pack rats, had to put wire cages around the base of the plant.
The deer here are pretty scarce usually don't come around the camp area not worried about rabbits even more scarce & my 2 cats both about 18 pounds each keep the rest of the critters away, I'm actually having deer for supper I dropped a decent sized buck & doe last fall Mmmm!

Back
Top Bottom