Cons Outdoor Auto Lake Grow #2

Thanks Jiggi i don't think theres a problem with the cancer coming back not any of the ones i had anyways, i'm sure the problem lies else where, i just want to get out of the city & unplug & start a outdoor grow, i am as of today 1 year off of facebook
I don’t know what the fascination or addiction is with FB but it keeps my 83 year old Mother who is bedridden occupied just about every waking hour. She is always wanting me to fix things for on it. Even though I tell her constantly I know nothing about it. But her tablet occasionally freezes or she gets offline somehow. That is something I help with but anyway I have very mixed feelings about FB. Congrats 🍾🎈 on your successful recovery ❤️‍🩹 Con. CL🍀 Edit: she’s very proud of having over 500 followers or members or something.

I don’t know what the fascination or addiction is with FB but it keeps my 83 year old Mother who is bedridden occupied just about every waking hour. She is always wanting me to fix things for on it. Even though I tell her constantly I know nothing about it. But her tablet occasionally freezes or she gets offline somehow. That is something I help with but anyway I have very mixed feelings about FB. Congrats 🍾🎈 on your successful recovery ❤️‍🩹 Con. CL🍀 Edit: she’s very proud of having over 500 followers or members or something.
the keeping in contact with old freinds was kinda nice but kinda gets old with empty promises and false sentiment then the constant bickering between the left minded & right minded, i like it here better you see the odd political jab every once in a while & thats it, your mom probably looking at cute cat vids Lol! then theres the one i hated most " oh you look so beautiful" mean while it looks like they just crawled out of a ditch beside a pig farm coming off a 5 day bender! Lol! i don't miss it

a question for every one, i'm decarbing my trimmings in the oven at 220F for 30-45 min mixing it up every 10-15 min, can you over decarb if left to long? i remove it when most of it turns brownish i can't find anything about over doing it

a question for every one, i'm decarbing my trimmings in the oven at 220F for 30-45 min mixing it up every 10-15 min, can you over decarb if left to long? i remove it when most of it turns brownish i can't find anything about over doing it
You can definitely over-decarb and turn your THC to CBN, but at 220º for 30-45 minutes I think you're under-decarbing! I'd go for 60 minutes and I do mine at 240º.

You can also skip the mixing since the heat should permeate the flowers without it. Mixing could break off the trichomes.

Also, the color has nothing to do with the decarb so don't use that as a gauge.

You can definitely over-decarb and turn your THC to CBN, but at 220º for 30-45 minutes I think you're under-decarbing! I'd go for 60 minutes and I do mine at 240º.

You can also skip the mixing since the heat should permeate the flowers without it. Mixing could break off the trichomes.

Also, the color has nothing to do with the decarb so don't use that as a gauge.
Thanks Shed and was waiting a color change & didn't see much & stopped at 55 min so should be good, next batch i'll go a hour maybe bump up the temp, laser temp tool says 210F

You don't have to decarb if you are vaping it, eating it yes

Should be good to vape even after decarb, but you may have burned away some of the terpenes

Hello everyone hope your all having a great weekend & upcoming week, all is on schedual for now & out to the lake Thursday morning as planned & hopefully start soaking seeds shortly after i arrive & start prepping my soil & pots the following day the first few days are usually pretty busy getting things set up & water lines flushed out, so as previously talked about now the BC provincial gov are now trying to reverse the stupid law they brought in for addicts using in public spaces & hospitals not sure about still being allowed to carry 2.5 grams of hard drugs or the free drugs they where handing out, i guess they finally listened to the general public & want to try to save their ass's before next years federal election but definatly a step in the right direction, hope to finally get this journal growing & pics by Thursday or friday, enjoy life everyone

Back
Top Bottom