Cons Indoor Auto Soil Grow 3.1

Hi :420:Welcome to Cons indoor auto soil grow 3.1, i'll be growing 6 plants all together 4 in 7 gal fabric pots with soil & 2 in 5 gal fabric pots with soil, seeds are germinating & will be put into knock off solo cups & up potted when they're ready, i'll be using the same nutrients as the previous grow Future Harvest Holland Secret Micro & grow with epsome salt & microbial mass pro
MIICROBIAL MASS harnesses the latest scientific understanding of rhizospheric microbiology and has been carefully developed to harness the power of beneficial bacteria in the root zone. Part of our research and development process involved extensive field testing in partner gardens across Canada utilizing a wide variety of nutrient programs, substrates, and growing practices in both indoor and outdoor settings This research has allowed us to identify with great precision the application rates necessary to achieve spectacular results in the majority of gardens and growing conditions.

Our proprietary blend of bacteria promotes a healthy root zone by solubilizing phosphorus and calcium, and assisting with the bioavailability of iron and other fertilization compounds from both organic and inorganic sources. Therefore, our customers are able to unleash the full potential of their crops without major changes to their growing practices.

I will be reusing my soil from the previous grow but ammended with Gaia Green Kelp 2 teaspoons per gal & Basalt rock dust 1 table spoon per gal & Earth Worm Castings added a 2 liter jug full to each 7 & 5 gal pot & 30 grams of DynoMyco & a bit of fresh Perlite & will be using tap water & airated with air stones to try to help gas off the chlorine PH'd to 6-6.3, tent 1 4'x5' will be using a Spider Farmer SE5000- 480 watt full spectrum & tent 2 3'x3' with 2 Spider Farmer SF1000- 100 watts

here are the strains i will be growing:
1- Alien vs Triangle a F5 from Mephisto Genetics in a 7 gal pot
Heritage: Ripleys OG x Triangle Kush
60% Sativa 40% indica
THC 25%
2-Grappa by Mephisto Genetics F! in a 7 gal pot
Heritage: Double Grape x Forum Stomper
55% indica 45% sativa
from their Illuminauto line so not much for info
3-Double Grape by Mephisto Genetics in a 5 gal pot
Heritage: Sour Stomper x Grape Krinkle F7
60% indica 40% sativa
THC 36.93
4- Black Berry Moon Rocks by Blimburn Seeds
Heritage: Blue Moon Rock x Male Black Berry Kush in a 7 gal pot
Mostly Indica
THC 26-33%
5- Gelato x Purple Punch F1 by Blimburn in a 7 gal pot
Mostly Indica
THC 24-28
6- Fat Bastrard by Quebec Canabis seeds in a 5 gal pot
Heritage: Gold Member x Monkey Spunk
50/50 indica & Sativa
Thc 30-35%
Nute feed Schedule
1702772766655.png

the babies & looks like they all cracked & seeing the beginnings of tails i soaked the seeds for 16 hours then onto the plates coverd moistend & a few shots of 3% hydrogen peroxide 1.5 days on the plates into the 3x3 temps at 20c

20231216_100441.jpg

Ahh like me you appreciate Windows 3.1 was the pinnacle of computer operating systems!

Fancy auto strains and soil?

Maybe @Carmen Ray is interested, too?

@Justin Goody is not just an auto fan but breeds them!

🍿

Nick
Glad you found the new journal Nick, the soil started out as FF Happy Frog, perlite, Gaia Green kelp & Earth worm Castings, & now just reammended to bring back up to par & no longer can get Fox Farm soil here in canada anymore so just going to reuse it, yeah i seen Justins creations with autos & some of his pics & looks impressive we'll see what in the shed can do with em, & i'm not to sure if i checked out any of Carman Rays journals or not but seen in quite a few threads

Awesome. Only Nick beat me here. Nice strain selection. You and I are both high thc guys. Love it. Good luck!!!

:popcorn:
Thanks Jon i'm excited to have a view of the roots & attemp a transplant even have some extra Dynomyco for them

good day hope all is well, so my 3 Mephistos the AVT, DG, & Grappa all started to show signs of life with tails & probably the AVT will hit the dirt later today & the other 2 probably tomorrow, nothing from the BB moon rocks or Gel x PP & FB, i removed them from the 3x3 tent & now are on top of the back side of the fridge, was to cool in the tent, so i got all 6 seedling cups ready & just waiting for seeds, i put a small layer of perlite on the bottom to help drain & get some air in there, why did i do that ? i have no idea just seemed like a good thing to do, have a good one folks will get some more pics when the 1st seed hits the soil
20231216_205637.jpg
20231216_205651.jpg
20231217_092216.jpg
20231217_092048.jpg
20231217_091958.jpg

Like seriously I pretty much just collect Solo Cups. I only grow so ai can use them 😂

You drop those full on seasonal solos in opaque and CLEAR printed?!

Mofo 😂

Caned at my own game!

❤️
they're a bit smaller than a solo @14oz i think real solos are 16oz? but who's gonna not like the cringey christmas cup kinda like the ugly Christmas sweater Lol!

I got some new yellow/orange sunset coloured 16oz’s recently .

Saving them for something special 🤣
you could dress em up with some nice stickers & make them pop with a nice ocean sun set pic, that would be special Lol!

Ahh like me you appreciate Windows 3.1 was the pinnacle of computer operating systems!

Fancy auto strains and soil?

Maybe @Carmen Ray is interested, too?

@Justin Goody is not just an auto fan but breeds them!

🍿

Nick
windows 3.1 lol i remember when the first home computers came out it was basically a key board with a book you would just plug into your tube style tv in the vcr jack & you'd type in a bunch of #'s & up came real bad imatation of bird flapping their wings & bright flashing lights that probably brought on epeliptic seizures think it was called a vic commador 64

Back
Top Bottom